BOTCON Dealer Room Images...

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Razerwire, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Drawings from Argentina! :D

News Credits:
    Funny indeed. XD

2. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    And I could not be more happy about it. I never thought we'd get WW toys, and even though I generally detest diecast, I'll happily take these if it's all we can get. I just hope they continue with many more WW designs and not limit it to just the central characters, specifically a WW Skywarp since we already have (or are about to have) Sunstorm, Thundercracker & Starscream.

And if they're doing a WW Grimlock, I pray that they do the other Dynobots as well. The Constructicon WW designs would be nice as well, but since making them combine would probably be near impossible with diecast, I'm not holding my breath.

The original concept (but unused) design for WW Shockwave would be icing on the cake, especially since he's so much better looking than the G1 design.

Ah, so many possibilities!

[​IMG]

3. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Cool, I would definitely buy that Shockwave. Still as cool as WWI designs are I would like to see a few more G1, original designs like a Bludgeon tank that has the samurai skull head, other series, and other crossovers. Since we have a G.I. Joe related Megatron why not Cobra H.I.S.S. Optimus Prime?

Also they need to keep the Megatron/Optimus ratio the same. R.I.D. Galvatron and Transmetal II Megatron need to be added to display with R.I.D. Prime and Optimal Optimus, just not too soon and end the Prime's and Megatron there, that is unless they make a true G1 Megatron and Prime.