Botbots Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by orangeitis, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

True...... the sanest thought would be to sell Individual themed stores, with modular construction so a) the stores could link up and b) if a team or tribe grows, the store could be expanded......I figure it could run for $20, as much as a Deluxe......the downside is that Deluxes are hard to find for months (Siege Wave 2 comes to mind)........they could have the stores link up and have maybe some what larger sets (or accessories packs like escalators/ stairs) also link up.......

• Like Like x 1
  2. Diamondback

Diamondback Bitterly Clinging G1 Micromaster Malcontent

News Credits:
    Earth to Hasbro, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Maybe some carts and kiosks as small playsets that transform into vehicles/bunkers for the smaller tribes...

3. Rattrap Primal

I figured building the mall would be easier, with the ability to say design it’s layout, would be better than a set that’s set (every other playset)

4. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Right. I was thinking maybe either upgrade the full "stores" to Voyager size and make kiosks/cart "vehicles" Deluxes, or Deluxe stores and a Voyager box with 2 kiosks/carts/etc. The Spoiled Rottens DEFINITELY need a Dumpster that turns into a bunker or battle-bus or something...

The way to go on those woulda been put together a Group Buy to get a ton of 'em into the country as one huge package, then have the person designated to receive forward them on from there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2019
  5. Rattrap Primal

Is there a Botbot Remote Control or Game Console in production yet?

6. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not that we're aware of, but there are a few we've found in Toyfair pics that were in robot mode, and whose alternate modes are not obvious from the angles at which the photos were taken.

7. combinerlover

combinerlover MONSTRUCTOR's BFF ;)

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    My worst fears came to fruition today . I had my ToiletTroops in a ziplock bag , and had them in a tobogan , unbeknowst to my self , it had a hole in it !! So my ? Is , what's the best strategy on how to obtain them in the cheapest means possible? Keep in mind , I did have an extra King Toots .. so with that in mind .... PLEASE and TY :) 

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  8. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Use the Botbots barter thread:Botbots barter/trade/for sale

Alternatively, use eBay, they're pretty cheap there as well since King Toots is one of only 2 bots in Series 1 that appears in 4 separate packs.

• Like Like x 1
  9. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So do we have to figure out which packs (in series 2) contain dupes or did they just make 1 pack per team?

10. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Series 2 will be like Series 1. You'll have to buy a lot of dupes (and possibly a few triples) to get everything.

We're still waiting on the breakdown for the 8-packs to be revealed before the most efficient way to get everything will be known.

11. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Patience, Grasshopper... :p  We won't be able to determine optimal strategy until we know how the 8-packs are loaded.

5-Packs (Lost Bots in bold)
    Music Mob 1: Sprinkleberry Duh'Ball, Songwave, Dumbeats, Holey Moldy, Scribby
    Music Mob 2: Steve From Accounting, Rebugnant, Dumbeats, Dizzy Bones, Outtacontrol
    Music Mob 3: Nacho Problem, Overpack, Pink Key Pop, Grampiano, Be-Oh
    Shed Heads 1: Hawt Mess, Toughdown, Lovestruck, Grr'rilla Grimes, Tool Bag
    Shed Heads 2: Rock Swagger, Drillit Yaself, Spots the Rock, Holey Moldy, Lolly Mints
    Shed Heads 3: Bottocorrect, Brotato, Lovestruck, Drillit Yaself, Tool Bag
    Backpack Bunch 1: Bogus Pocus, Short Edge, Toughdown, Hashtagz, Nope Soap (one of these is Lost, unsure which)
    Backpack Bunch 2: Bottocorrect, Steve From Accounting, Sprinkleberry Duh'Ball, Pink Key Pop, Clixx

• Like Like x 2
  12. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Toughdown isn't in BB1. The Lost Bot for that pack is Lovestruck, according to M Sipher.

Also, the Lost Bot for SH1 is Ol' Tic Toc.

EDIT: Wait, you're numbering them different from M Sipher now. Uh.. just double-check that spreadsheet again. A few of yours are off. Lovestruck and Sprinkleberry are the two Lost Bot "doubles" in the 5-packs, and Toughdown is only in 1 of the packs.