BotBots Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by orangeitis, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

News Credits:

If there's only 2 8-packs to speak of, then the recommended ones are both Lawn League packs and the third or fourth Bakery Bytes 5-pack for McMuzzsaw if he isn't inside either of the blindpack bubbles. (We might have a Grit Sandwood scenario with him.) Batter Splatter and Flat Flour Face are in both 5-packs, so getting them won't be as much of an issue.

8-pack duplicates (not counting whoever's in the red bubbles): One each of Bum Sprout, Cavi T., Chief Cherry 3.14, and Reci P. Cooker

@prime roller, did you buy any of the 8-packs yourself? If you did, could you open up the blindpack bubbles and show us what's inside them?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  2. prime roller

prime roller 昔者莊周夢為胡蝶⋯

News Credits:
    Sorry, I didn’t buy them, but Tygar128 has them and reports that the pack with the flower pot & spade comes with the lawnmower as the blind-bubble figure; and the other pack’s blind figure is one of the plants.

@Tygar128 can you confirm which plant it is? That pack already has a Bonsai-Tron repaint in it and it seems weird that the bubble figure would be another of the same mold. Confused.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tygar128

Tygar128 Well-Known Member

Sorry, My mistake. its the chainsaw repaint not Bonsai-tron

• Like Like x 3
  4. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

News Credits:
    Excellent. The recommended packs for Series 1.5 are both of the Lawn League 8-packs and one of the four 5-packs. Batter Splatter and Flat Flour Face are only available in the 5-packs, so people will have to choose which characters they want duplicates of.

Lawn League 8-pack #1: Bum Sprout, Silent Shade, Nozzlesnot, Reci P. Cooker, Chief Cherry 3.14, Grass Guzzler, Cavi T., McMuzzsaw (blindpack)

Lawn League 8-pack #2: Bum Sprout, Cavi T., Chief Cherry 3.14, Luckaneer, Mucker von Diggs, Reci P. Cooker, The Pollinator, Grass Guzzler (blindpack)

Duplicates: 1 each of Bum Sprout, Cavi T., Reci P. Cooker, Chief Cherry 3.14, and Grass Guzzler

@Scrapper6, I got your list right here.

• Like Like x 2
  5. bearytrek

bearytrek Unicron Backer #1

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ryan F

Ryan F Transform and Roll Out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yay! Managed to snag two packs!

7. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
  8. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Nope it's back. 3 is the max order so it won't let me order any more. I'm still not sure if any of the hidden bots are brand new or not...

9. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Hey uh, am I assuming by your comment that the group buy isn't happening anymore?

10. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Indeed I see that now too - ordered a third and it wouldn't let me order a 4th. So if there are 6 different packs (as the listing says), how is one supposed to (theoretically) get a full set (other than trading)?

11. TF14

TF14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^you can get a full set of the Aracade Renegade guys if you buy two.

12. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    Oh indeed, I didn't see this post from yesterday... Hopefully that is true, we know for sure there's just 16 different Renegades right? Then yeah 2 packs should cover it.... unless you get the same pack twice! I guess pack #3 is for insurance then. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. Beastbot X

Beastbot X 8-Bit NPC Wandering Around the Axe Cop RPG

News Credits:
    Not necessarily. We've seen three different packs from people who have gotten them already; logically there are probably 4 different ones.

HOWEVER, with 2 packs you will have 8 different Arcade Renegades blind-balled redecoes anyways, so if we all trade our extras 1-for-1 in the Botbots trading thread or here, everything should more or less work out.

Basically it would appear these are your chances if you order 2:
    25%-- You get lucky. You get 2 packs that directly complement each other, you've got the full 8 Renegades redecos (in addition to the 8 new molds in every pack).
    50%-- Average luck. You get 2 packs with 2 Arcade Renegade doubles and you have 6 uniques out of the redecoes.
    25%-- You get unlucky, and get 2 of the exact same pack.

And THANK YOU to bearytrek! Now I've got 2 Arcade Renegades sets coming soon!

14. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    Ditto! If I'm super unlucky, I'll be getting three of the same pack. We'll see!

15. TF14

TF14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anybody bought those Lawn League packs, could you snap some pics of the new guys?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Diamondback

Diamondback Bitterly Clinging G1 Micromaster Malcontent

News Credits:
    No, we're still trying to go forward with it--I'm just commenting on the newly-revealed bots. :) 

What was Pack #3?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    From Tygar128:

[​IMG]

So, the blind-balled Renegades are half from the first pack and half from the second pack. Logic would dictate there's one last pack with the other half from the first pack and the other half from the second pack (i.e., Pixelfin, Wrist Banned, 24K-Bit, and The Fizz).

• Like Like x 2
  18. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Adding confirmed Pack 3 and conjectural Pack 4...
    • All Packs: Tutu Puff, Old Cool, Clawsome, Bankshot, Crackle Corn, Knotzel, Greed Feed, Driver Ted
    • Pack 1: Tangry Tart, The Fizz, Pixelfin, Sheriff Sugarfeet, S'up Dawg, Shredder Jack, Laceface, Hawt Diggity
    • Pack 2: 24K-Bit, Wrist Banned, Sweet Cheat, Papa Click, Skillz Punk, Chilla Gorilla, Spud Muffin, Duderoni
    • Pack 3: Tangry Tart, The Fizz, Pixelfin, Sheriff Sugarfeet, Skillz Punk, Chilla Gorilla, Spud Muffin, Duderoni
    • Pack 4: [?] 24K-Bit, Wrist Banned, Sweet Cheat, Papa Click, S'up Dawg, Shredder Jack, Laceface, Hawt Diggity
    • Pack 5: ?
    • Pack 6: ?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Beastbot X

News Credits:
    No, I think you misunderstood me-- by "half and half" I'm referring to the blind-balled Arcade Renegades only:

• All Packs: Tutu Puff, Old Cool, Clawsome, Bankshot, Crackle Corn, Knotzel, Greed Feed, Driver Ted
    • Pack 1: Tangry Tart, The Fizz, Pixelfin, Sheriff Sugarfeet, S'up Dawg, Shredder Jack, Laceface, Hawt Diggity
    • Pack 2: 24K-Bit, Wrist Banned, Sweet Cheat, Papa Click, Skillz Punk, Chilla Gorilla, Spud Muffin, Duderoni
    • Pack 3: Tangry Tart, Sheriff Sugarfeet, Papa Click, Sweet Cheat, Skillz Punk, Chilla Gorilla, Laceface, Duderoni
    • Pack 4: [?] 24K-Bit, Wrist Banned, Pixelfin, The Fizz, ?,?,?,?
    • Pack 5: ?
    • Pack 6: ?
    Packs 1 and 2 or Packs 3 and 4 are complementary (in terms of getting a full AR set).

• Like Like x 1
  20. Diamondback

News Credits:
    Oh, I see. Scrambled 'em.