Boomerdave

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Victorysabre, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Couldn't find a thread, so here's one.

I just concluded a fantastic transaction with Boomerdave. I got an item in excellent condition at a great price. Top notch communication, fast shipping, safe packaging. Can't say enough nice things. Thanks for such a smooth transaction!

2. MOTOGPFAN46

MOTOGPFAN46 Well-Known Member

Awesome dude!!
    He went out of his way to help me get a couple of items for me and my son.
    Couldn’t be more grateful to him for this.
    Thanks a lot man!!

3. Numuto

Numuto Well-Known Member

Dave is the man.

A collector and seller with real heart. He cares about where his sales go more than the sale itself. 100% would buy from him again, no question!

4. JBrock

JBrock Well-Known Member

Boomerdave understands what this community is about. Helped me out when he saw the opportunity. Thank you my brother.

5. dre_203

dre_203 Well-Known Member

Great person to buy stuff from. I really appreciate the updates and quick response time. Made for a smooth and enjoyable transaction in getting an item that ive been searching for. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks, friend.

6. rasky

rasky Well-Known Member

I got an item from Boomerdave that I never thought I would be able to find, and for an extremely reasonable price! He is polite, friendly, and keeps you updated on the progress of the transaction. I really enjoyed talking to him too about collecting transformers. He is the real deal and I would recommend him to everyone and can vouch for him! Great communication, super fast shipping, and great packaging. Thanks, BoomerDave!

7. The Allspice

The Allspice Seasoning is the right of all sentient beings!

Ebay:
    Boomerdave hooked me up with a UT Buzzing at a great price. It was meticulously packaged, and I had the item in hand within 24 hours because he even shipped via UPS. An absolutely amazing seller!

8. paul5409

paul5409 Happy Member

Boomerdave is GREAT!!!

I purchased two bots from him at a terrific price and couldn't be more pleased :D 

He replied to messages promptly, provided detailed descriptions of item condition, and sent photos of the figures without me asking for them. He shipped immediately after I sent payment and the figures were packed safely with plenty of bubble wrap and padding. He notified me when the package had been shipped, provided the tracking info, and even reached out when tracking showed that the package had been delivered. To say that he kept me informed at every step of our transaction would be an understatement.

Dave clearly strives to ensure there are no hidden surprises with your purchase. I would jump at the chance to deal with him again if he ever has another bot I want.

:music 

9. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    Just received my package from Dave.

Was packaged better than how most retail business’ send out their stuff. Everything arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you again!

10. greatcthulu

greatcthulu Well-Known Member

Had a super pleasant transaction with Boomerdave as the buyer. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!!

11. Super Mecha Dad

Super Mecha Dad Your mechanical father.

Twitter:
    Boomerdave reached out to me about a bot i was looking for, offered me a very fair price, and shipped it very quickly afterwards. The toy arrived in phenomenal condition, barely looked like it had ever been out of the box.

If you have the opportunity to do a deal with him, I can't recommend him highly enough.

12. Super Mecha Dad

Super Mecha Dad Your mechanical father.

Twitter:
    After our last deal, Boomerdave reached out to me about some other older 3p bots he was looking to move along and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Once again, very fair pricing, great communication, and very fast shipping. Highest possible recommendation.

13. sumyumgoy

sumyumgoy Active Member

Flawless transaction with @boomerdave ! He had excellent communication every step of the way and the package was well protected. I couldn't ask for anything more!

14. Snoopy Magnus

Snoopy Magnus THE FLYING MONKEY!

sold me some FT tapes, excellent transaction and communication. thank you very much for everything!!!!! appreciate it all!
    snoop