Bombusbee

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Db1640, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Bombusbee

Bombusbee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Join our anniversary event and earn a free toy!
    1652684223728_Bombusbee照片征集.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Hello! I have tried to contact you both on facebook and through your websites email on customer service, but I havent received a reply for sometime time. Its regarding a Pre-order. Can you please check and return to me?

Thank you.

3. Bombusbee

News Credits:
    PM me please

4. pilot00

pilot00 Well-Known Member

Sent.

Thank you.

5. LeoJ

LeoJ Well-Known Member

Anyone know if there’s a process to track replacement parts? I had an MS Jazz with two left arms and I sent a message to Nagi on Fb and he said he would arrange a replacement, but I’ve got no idea if that’s happening or if it’s on its way or what

6. CryptiniteDemon

CryptiniteDemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    What's the typical processing time between payment and shipping? It's been a week since I paid for an instock item and it still hasn't been marked as shipped

7. King Gojira

King Gojira 'Til all are one TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hi everyone! I'm a little confused and I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I made a Pre-order on Bombusbee for NA Grimlock and MS Ironhide at the same time, $5 each. I recently got an email saying that I need to send the rest of my payment for MS Ironhide so that he can be shipped. However, the link in the email just takes me to the product page in order to rebuy the figure. Also, I checked on my order section on my account, and it doesn't give me the option to complete the payment for the preorder. Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to send the rest of my payment to them so the figure can be shipped? This is my first time making a preorder so I guess I just don't understand the process. Am I supposed to rebuy the figure for full price on the product page? And just ask them for $5 back from the preorder? Or is there a way to complete payment for the figure? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

8. LeoJ

LeoJ Well-Known Member

Does the email have a coupon for price reduction?

9. King Gojira

News Credits:
    Yes, my email has a coupon code for $6 off. Am I just supposed to use that code and rebuy the figure on the product page?

10. LeoJ

LeoJ Well-Known Member

I think so. The coupon includes the preorder purchase I believe plus a few extra bucks off

11. King Gojira

News Credits:
    Do I just ignore the preorder then? And they'll get things sorted out in their end? So they don't end up trying to hold an extra Ironhide for me, after I've went and bought the "2nd" one with the coupon?

12. 86mcss

86mcss Well-Known Member

Is that how it works? I had no idea. Thanks for this.

13. idkwdya

idkwdya Nicks_Plastic_Shelf

Instagram:
    @Bombusbee
    These pre orders look like they are saying releasing in December. Is that correct or will they be out sooner? I just ordered all of the rest that are in stock and wanted to confirm.

9FA43EF1-3430-4DBC-BD20-D8666C36BBE6.jpeg

14. paul5409

paul5409 Happy Member

I'm dealing with a @Bombusbee issue and am curious to know if anyone else has experienced a similar problem with them.

Here's the TL/DR version: I ordered XTB Taiho from them but received a $30 figure instead (Mech Project MP-04 Brave 13). I contacted Bombusbee on their site in regards to the error. They initially apologized and stated they would resend Taiho. However, they twice proceeded to change their approach to addressing the problem over the next few days, in ways that would minimize their financial loss. Eventually, they stopped responding to my messages when I did not agree to jump through hoops in order to receive an item I had already paid for. I have since opened a PayPal dispute and, after speaking with a PayPal representative, feel confident I'll eventually receive a full refund. That said, I'm posting my recent experience here as a PSA to the community at large.

I've placed previous orders with Bombusbee and they arrived just fine. However, it would appear that if they make a mistake, don't expect them to make amends like a reputable retailer would. Buyer beware.

Update 8/2/22: Bombusbee made good and shipped a replacement Taiho. It arrived in excellent condition. They also added points to my account due to the inconvenience and told me to keep the figure that was shipped to me in error. My confidence in them has been restored and I commend them for owning their mistake.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
  15. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ordered a TransArt Cheetor on the 1st and it still hasn't shipped yet...

EDIT: Shipped 7/14

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
  16. Bombusbee

News Credits:
    Sorry for the mistake, it's our fault, I replied you by PM.

17. Phase Sixer

Phase Sixer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Forgive me if this has been addressed and I missed it, how does the point system work?

I have an account and see the points section, but I’ve bought a few things and it shows as 0. Do I have to sign up for something to start getting points?

Not that it’s a big deal, at all… I’ve been using the coupons that regularly come in and that’s been great.

18. Bombusbee

News Credits:
    PM me your account.
    Let me check.

19. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    Not to bump the thread but was just curious how are they compared to ShowZ? From shipping time to in general.

Cause I'm debating between ordering something from ShowZ since I used them more, or Bombusbee since they have it $10 cheaper and a $4 coupon.

20. Megalotron

Megalotron More ferocious than a deathclaw

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've had nothing but good experiences, they've been very gracious, things to note, they provide discounts for recently purchased item that are on sale, something i thought only showz did. They seem to price match alot of the competition, which is always a plus. Shipping time, atleast where am is probably a week slower, but that is more on the stateside courier than anything else. Best of all, they, just like showz, are active on the board, and are very communicative with the fanbase/consumer. Really, you cant go wrong with either one.

• Like Like x 2