Bogatan's Sale Thread G1 Liokaiser Giftset (maybe)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Bogatan, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Bogatan

Bogatan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HI guys, hoping you can help me out. If this is in the wrong thread Im sorry and I'll delete move it.

Couple of weeks back I bought a fairly nice looking Liokaiser giftset and ever since Ive been wondering if I maybe shouldnt have. Its not that I couldnt afford it just that I paid a little more than I planned and its eaten into my Botcon spending money.

The set is still in the post and I wont make my mind up till it arrives, but Im wondering what its worth. ( I know I should know this but Ive never paid much attention before, infact Ive never seen a giftset of them before and I kinda just went on a gut feeling). Obviously I cant give an accurate description the photos make the box look a little worn but inside looks mint and complete.

So if anyone knows the ballpark cost for one of these or are interested in making an offer LMK.

Cheers.

2. Bogatan

News Credits:
    Sorry for the double post is there a way to delete one myself if not can a mod please do so.

3. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy SeƱor Member TFW2005 Supporter

I might be interested in it.

4. Soundwave2

Soundwave2 Banned

News Credits:
    around $500

5. miasboytoy

miasboytoy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    just by the average completed value on ebay. they do dhow up more than the rare items.

6. Bogatan

News Credits:
    Thanks guys good to know I didnt over pay, but with the current exchange rate neither is it worth selling right away unless I really need the cash or get a really good offer. Hopefully I should have it tomorrow which Im getting quite excited about. If I change my mind I'll let you know CrackerBoy.