Bmb/Black mamba siege figures

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by bacems, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Havokdogg

Havokdogg Well-Known Member

I think the KO's would do well to place a focus on the exclusive figures that not everyone had access to. I would snap up a Redwing seeing as we have no Targets here. I would also like to see them do repaints like Shattered Glass

2. svek

svek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh yes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Blackhand

Blackhand Well-Known Member

@Hanzkaz

Most likely I'm getting all voyagers and Shockwave. Out of deluxes I'd love to see them making Skytread too, maybe weaponizers (since Siege ones are incompatible). I don't really care about the rest (in terms of wave 1 and 2 because I'm all in for Impactor and Brunt, the latter only if Aoyi carries over amazing paint job from Hasbro version, in such case I could buy more than one Figure, Brunt is so drone-ish that he's perfect army builder, little bit of BM Tankor, pinch of BSG Cylon Centurion and all clamps :D )

[​IMG]
    ("Scorponok, terrorize!")

I'm sad to report that Hound's guns do not combine into one large weapon, the hole in the shoulder cannon is too big :( .

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hanzkaz

Hanzkaz Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say no OS Brunt but I'd also like him to get a Slammer deco.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    An Overscale brunt that retained the 5mm connections would be very useful but even the Black Mamba style one that didn't still would scale more nicely with Trypticon.

Redwing is cheap enough on eBay.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Havokdogg

I'm Canadian. $100 dollars is not "cheap enough" to me

7. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
  8. Max Tower

News Credits:
  9. Blackhand

Blackhand Well-Known Member

@Hanzkaz
    Yeah, Slammer would be cool too. Honestly, I expected that Hasbro would make modern versions of drones/partners for titans, at least these which weren't released along with titans. Since Earthrise will focus on "earth modes", my guess is there will be no weaponizers in this line, so probably there's very little chance for Slammer and others (maybe Scorponok's minions will be boxed along with him). Unless they release something similar to Blast Off/Repugnus/Punch Counterpunch once WfC is over.

10. Havokdogg

11. Beefkr10z

Beefkr10z Well-Known Member

Siegeswipe arrived today! Overall I'm impressed, although it's not perfect. There's no up or down head movement, and the toes are too loose to support the figure, so it always has a slight crouch when standing. The figure stands around MP scale, and the bonnet (hood for non-UK people) is all die cast. For the price, it's a damn fine figure. EInUqcwW4AELQwc.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Beefkr10z

Beefkr10z Well-Known Member

It was also super easy to remove the deco on the chest. A little alcohol on a cotton bud gently rubbed over the black removed it quickly. If you do try this, make sure you keep the alcohol away from the clear plastic windshield, as clear plastic may react badly and crack. The paint on the die cast part is much more resistant to the alcohol, so if you go gently and sparingly, you won't have a problem. Just take your time, and wipe of the excess alcohol with a damp cloth once the deco has been removed. After applying the Autobot logo, I also put a coat of Future floor polish over the transfer, just to give it an extra layer of protection.

EInTLf2XsAAKs-m.jpeg EInTMWjX0AE5V1e.jpeg EInTNC_WwAILGe8.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  13. PC Brodimus

PC Brodimus Leader of the Sarcastatrons

PSA: Don't try to remove BMB Hound's backpack because them hinges are real weak.

14. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

I got Hound off Ebay £12 and Sideswipe off AliExpress for about £6. I honestly didn't know what to expect, turns out I was pretty impressed. I tweaked the paint on Hound to my liking mix of classic g1 toy inspired chrome areas and managed to match the green quite well for his shoulder cannon. Autobot badge on his shoulder is a bit big like Sideswipe but I always end up using all the inbetween ones first.
    With sideswipe I had to tighten the knee screws a little, the Chinese decor came off easily with a little nail polish remover and will be painting his wheels chrome for personal preference. Also gonna mod the jetpack from optimus prime to fit him as it's meant to be his anyway! 20191022_231108.jpg 20191031_013303.jpg IMG-20191107-WA0067.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  15. Impactor666

Ayoi mech was there brand ?is that the same as black mamba then? Ether way there putting Hasbro to shame in quality control I got siege Impactor the other day which came with no waist pin! Literally in half all the time until I put a spare one in I had

• Like Like x 1
  16. Impactor666

I mainly got mine as I really liked the wfc siege versions of the characters but only collecting masterpiece now, I have mp red alert wasn't too impressed really and wanted the 2 to be a bit different and mp ko Hound is to far off to wait for so these guys fit in to my masterpiece collection really well with a few tweaks

• Like Like x 1
  17. bacems

bacems Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Aoyi mech is black mamba, changing their name.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Max Tower

News Credits:
    I kinda like Sideswipe's Chinese Chest banner (I wonder what it says ?) so I'll likely just put a very small Autobot logo lower down his hood where the Lamorghini logo would be usually on the character.

I wonder if he might be a fun challenge to buy another one and see if I can convert one into G2 deco.
    I hope they make OSKO Prowl I like playing with Prowl.

As for Hound he needs a bit more TLC than Sideswipe - mostly missing paint.

19. Impactor666

That's my plan get another to do a G2 repaint I was testing the waters first see what they were like, it took over a month but worth it

20. FOUREVER

FOUREVER Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook: