Black Friday Deals???

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by whodathunk328, Oct 19, 2018.

1. MrUniqZ

MrUniqZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Tfsource had some good ones I think. I passed up on Maketoys Wrestle for 50 which I probably should’ve just gotten. Fansproject Dinoking was 250ish but I couldn’t pull the trigger for some reason, and I’m a chug guy. I only got Takara Ginria because I wanted a Powermaster prime...and to complete my headmaster jr set.

2. robh

robh Decepticon

as a previous owner of both, the jinbao is way better quality.. at least with my copy of Warbotron. I sold Warbo within a couple of weeks of getting the KO. There was no reason for me to keep him.

3. evilash3373

evilash3373 Well-Known Member

I understand your logic. For me it was the love of the original G2 toy which made me decide to pick up the trailer. I just couldn't picture my G2 Prime without the trailer.

He is a fantastic piece by they way. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

Wow...most of the deals out there now are garbage. I get it... they want to discount as little as possible...but when your sale is like 5-10 bucks off..why bother?

• Like Like x 2
  5. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Those quirky Parallax armors for Prime/Magnus are 20$ each on BBTS.

TBH, they're neat. For 20$, I'd get them if I didn't have them already. Frankly thinking about it just for sake of making a custom Delta Magnus (DIA Magnus deco).

6. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

Welp. I might have done a stupid. I’m in the market for new CHUG Dinobots since Siege has rekindled my love for that line, and wanted to try Fansproject versions out. I cashed in BBTS store credit and Source Points to grab blue Slag, regular Sludge, Black Snarl, and blue Swoop for about $120 - not too bad there. Grimlock seems to be plentiful. Might finish the job tomorrow.

From what I’ve seen and read, they look like they’re worth it and juuuust G1-ish enough to still seem a smidge Cybertronian, which is kind of what I was going for. The Planet X stuff, while nice, just isn’t my cup of tea. Here’s hoping I like ‘em!

7. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. last hours of Cyber Monday week and grabbed up a $69 Titan Trypticon from TFSource .. Stacked that and will get Free Shipping.

• Like Like x 1