Black Friday Deals???

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by whodathunk328, Oct 19, 2018.

1. gjcv1408

gjcv1408 Well-Known Member

I missed that one too

2. GR1ML0CK

GR1ML0CK Dinobot Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Still hovering over this Gun Fighter. Looks so rad but have zero attachment to him. Was he in the g2 comics? The only thing stopping me is that of course I would need the trailer.

3. Grimlocks Brain

Grimlocks Brain Well-Known Member

Does anyone know when The Chosen Prime is finishing their sale?

4. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    CEF57112-77FE-4B61-B0E7-19E2A2EDA133.jpeg 0851F31A-27C4-4BDC-BDCF-81FF0F8FE32F.jpeg 7CF2D6B0-8ECA-4978-9F0E-2950BD89D61F.jpeg
    Yes....yes you would need the trailer.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Sirtank

Sirtank Well-Known Member

I'm fine without the trailer. It did make me really want a blue Grimlock though. I've got the G2 Bumblebee and Sideswipe standing next to him. I'm sad I wasn't able to grab a Maketoys G2 Jazz for a reasonable price. The only figure I picked up yesterday was a Fanstoys Lupus from Chosen Prime. I thought I had missed out on him.

6. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I picked up the trailer mainly because I wanted the new head sculpt. I ended up keeping the trailer too.

7. Markdelg

Markdelg Spin Road fan

News Credits:
    Right on both counts. Two toys I had no interest in whatsoever were the free gifts.

I order from TFS all the time, but their “sales” and their “free gifts” are pretty pathetic.

8. metalwar2010

metalwar2010 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just posting it and not throwing it as the best deals around. Honestly, I can say each vendor that has put on BF special, I've seen certain figures slightly cheaper over the other, mostly not so great (50 cent to $1 discount), and the very few depending on on what your after, that are really good.

As I intended to from my first post, just throwing another vendor out there to check out. Your idea of "deal" is up to you decide. Plus, I'm not here to call out anyone for bad deals either.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not in any way blaming you, nor am I upset that you posted it. In fact, I'm glad you did! Thank you. I'm just disappointed that not even Agabyss was able to provide any decent deals. I was hopeful they would come through, but they didn't. Nothing on you at all. My apologies to you if it sounded that way. I guess I just got spoiled and expected more after experiencing BF deals in 2017. Hopefully someone will find a good deal there even though I couldn't. Thanks for putting it out there. Seriously, thank you. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  10. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Yes.. that was impressive. Got a little earlier buyer's regret going on due to that. Paid $145 July. Wasn't sure if FT was going to lower the qty made due to Weirdwolf being initially a luke warm release then be impossible to find. Oh well.. you win some, you lose some.

11. slideshot

slideshot Well-Known Member

Don’t forget, weird wolf hung around until they announced mindwipe and skullcruncher, and then he just immediately dried up. At this point, ft stuff always eventually sells out, so I would tworry about paying retail for him.

• Like Like x 1
  12. evilash3373

evilash3373 Well-Known Member

He is a great figure and a lot of fun. I initially was in the NO column on him but I picked him up last year when he was on sale and I'm glad I did. I liked him so much I picked up Black Convoy to go with him.

13. metalwar2010

metalwar2010 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I appreciate the reply and clarification. Please accept my apologies as well. I certainly wasn't trying to be a jerk about it either. I just want to make sure he gets a fair shot at posting deals like any other site. No store is perfect and I'm not going to tell anyone that his is better either. If you want to deal with him over another seller for whatever reason, you can certainly see if he will price match. Take care for now!!

To those looking, I just saw a post in another site that Wal-Mart has Reissue Hot Rod for $20. Happy hunting fellow collectors!!

14. junkbot

junkbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I was not that impressed with the Black Friday offerings. I am sure that is because there was nothing that peaked my interest. LOFL. There is always Cyber Monday. We shall see.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

That's where I am. Hoping tomorrow has some good stuff, but I feel like Friday would have had the day to put out their best. We'll see what happens.

16. Rattrap

Rattrap Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are you sure you have your settings correct? I noticed at the top of the page you can change the currency .Maybe you should check and make sure thatyour currency is in US dollars and notCanadian or another currency.Because$40 masterpiece clampdown is cheaper than I've seen anywhere else, so are a lot of their other sales.

17. koonfasa

koonfasa Well-Known Member

Decided on Archenemy over PowerbaserB, but beginning to think this BF sale is all about him and is prolly my only chance at him.

Thought it through long and hard though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rattrap

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For Agabyss, I suggest checking on the currency at the top of your page. Make sure that it is in US dollars if you're in the US. They do have a lot of good discounts in there, if you look at it correctly. Masterpiece cars for under 50 bucks is pretty cheap....

19. Rattrap

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Like I have told the other two, check your currency for Agabyss. Make sure it is in US dollars, they do have a lot of pretty good sales in there. plus their regular retail price is generally cheaper than bbts, chosen prime or tfsource

20. hypno

hypno Well-Known Member

Yep got it set to U.S. dollars. Still pretty meh.