Black Friday Deals???

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by whodathunk328, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Computron

Computron Well-Known Member

I have it and am disappointed with it, due to part-formers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Broke down and purchase Generation Toy GT-10 Gorilla for $99.99. $20 off isn't a bad deal at all. I like that design so why not? :) 

• Like Like x 1
  3. redrum2581

redrum2581 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    this was prob the 2nd most tempting deal for me, but alas pass bcuz it's not the colorway i want, now that i'm thinking about it minus the 4diff colored devy's they've done that haven't repainted anything else :( 

4. metalwar2010

metalwar2010 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    In case anyone is looking for other BF deals, agabyss.com has his sale up until next Friday.

5. Dek

Dek Y R U Reading This?

Don't. I got it for less than that last year and really regret it. It's just so dated. Even MMC's Feralcons, which came before it, seem more modern than MMC's Nova.

6. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Well-Known Member

Yeah I ended up passing. I'll just set that money back and hope for a monday Ebay coupon.

7. Massmachine6812

Massmachine6812 Member

Toydojo had gigs power guttur for 99.99.
    I missed it of course

8. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

No new deals at tfs today?

9. Destructimis Prime

Destructimis Prime We have Landed

News Credits:
    I picked up Badcube Lorry last night from Ages3andUp. $62 shipped was a great price. I think I bought the last one as it went out of stock after I placed my order.

10. myrrh

myrrh Knell-Mown Wember

News Credits:
    ...i like nova prime, but its design and execution have much more in common with their 2010-era knight morpher figures than the modern reformatted line...as long as you understand what you're getting, it's still a good nova prime + apex armor, but it's much more display piece than playtoy by comparison to what MMC's producing today...

...probably a bit overpriced even on sale; i'd say $70-90 is reasonable, $150 only if you really want a good-looking nova prime in your collection...i think i bought only the base figure outright and picked up the trailer with accumulated points at the chosen prime; no regrets...

11. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    I heard, but I heard it was just the metallic. Still waiting on that chrome reissue...

12. PurpleAndBlackSmokeStacks

PurpleAndBlackSmokeStacks Well-Known Member

I don't think any of their prices qualify as a sale. Their sale prices seem higher than a lot of places regular prices.

13. TheGrognard

TheGrognard Well-Known Member

I got him too. I really like the design, and my wife likes him better than the MP.

• Like Like x 1
  14. kamifushou

kamifushou Well-Known Member

They did drop some of the prices then you can add $20 off. I got contact shot for $110 - $20 which at least covered shipping to the US of $16 for total of $105. Either way cheaper than anywhere else I saw

15. PrimalPrime007

PrimalPrime007 Well-Known Member

I'm hesitate to pull the trigger on any of the deal thus far. Nothing this year has caught my attention.

16. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah ... no. The so-called sale at Agabyss is nothing but bad comedy. Nothing there to even tempt me in any way. I've wanted to try them out, but haven't had any reason to yet.

I think I like the look more than the MP Primal as well. I haven't heard anything really negative about that release either. I'm pretty happy to get him. Glad to hear you like it, too.

I feel the same way, but it's more due to the so-called sale prices. Fans Toys Dracula is tempting, as are a few others, but I just can't justify the difference in prices. $5-10 off is just making me pass as I don't mind waiting to get it later on anyway. The only good one way ToyDojo's Kingorilla for 50% off or something like that. Sold out fast and I missed it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Grimlocks Brain

Grimlocks Brain Well-Known Member

You won’t regret that buy. I got mine on Black Friday last year for about $110 and it’s still one of my favorite figures.

18. rubadubspawn

rubadubspawn Rubadubspawn deals @ [email protected]

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Kingorilla for 50% off was agesthreeandup I think. Prob the best deal I saw this year.

I checked out www.agabyss.com sale and Um, I don't know if I was missing something but I thought prices were higher even than regular retail. It's not a dig on them as they are nice ppl but man, that sale was super weak.

I dunno.. All in all, a pretty weak bf for transformers. I think the pre bf sales at bbts for Ace toys stuff, planet X figs, and Mmc 3 bugs were probably the highlights for me.

I'm wondering if it's because the stores weren't able to partner with the 3p companies like in prior years. I recall in the past there were a bunch of preorder sale prices for older figures like the maketoys and fanshobby stuff.

Not so much this year.

Disappointed but oh well... What can you do.

• Like Like x 1
  19. CVprowl

CVprowl Done

Nothing I want is on sale this year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 1
  20. kamifushou

kamifushou Well-Known Member

Yea it looks great and so G1 accurate - I remember my brother's when we were growing up