Minor/Repaint: Binaltech Onslaught, Hummer H3

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Jarrod, Oct 15, 2009.

1. dominomist

dominomist Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    IMO the figure is a neat idea but iam not really into it. What amazes me though is the spectacular job you did. It looks a like a factory made figure. Paint apps are perfect. I am jealous of your skills

2. Jarrod

Jarrod Semi-retired Builder

News Credits:
    Whoa, Zombie thread:) 

I got mine from kotoys.com. They come in three colors, yellow, red and black. Look in the Alternators/BT section.
    The one you see here is pretty well custmized with a new head, and a near complete repaint.

SQ7 posted a link to a pretty good review and you can see what they look like right out of the box.

I don't think I did comment in that thread, I got mine a few months later, but I think I've got some comments about the quality in my Custom Ironhide thread...which again is a customized version of the stock H3 figure:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/264659-binaltech-ironhide-hummer-h3.html

All in all, its a really good figure, pretty close to Hasbro quality, but is definitely not a legit product. The hips can be REALLY tight and might break the hips, and the tailgate area can be pretty fragile.

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

That head choice is WICKED!!!! Love the cannons as well. Great job, Jarrod. :thumb 

4. Langrisser

Langrisser Crawling Chaos

News Credits:
    Nice. :thumb 

5. caked-up

caked-up Well-Known Member

I love the custom you made! Outstanding work, but my favorite part of it is that you have shown that this mold is a quality toy and not a pile of junk. I am totally making a Trailbreaker from it as soon as I can! Thanks for the awesome work and inspiration!

6. GeoKaiser

GeoKaiser Wardick Zeus

Ebay:
    Makes a good Crankcase too

7. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    might as well comment before this gets closed

great work. i intend to use this as inspiration for an alternators Bruticus once i get some practice with an airbrush and get the figures i require. again, awesome work! :thumb 

8. XxsnipersnakexX

XxsnipersnakexX the G1 prick

high props man, just a suggestion, it would be a killer if you use desert camo as paint