Binaltech Arming Kits Back on eBay

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by WhiteMocha, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Mine still haven't arrived so I sent him a question through Ebay a couple of days ago. I still haven't heard back from him, and I ordered on January 11th... Anyone else ordered that long ago and hasn't gotten theirs?

2. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

3. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    I got mine but the seller hasnt left feedback for me or anyone else in a while.
    Hopefully you'll get yours soon

4. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

I live in canada, and just received ONE of the five silver kits that I ordered. I just emailed the seller about the FOUR that didn't arrive (the single was packaged on it's own, despite the combined shipping discount I got). I'll let you guys know when the others come in. I ordered mine on Jan 18, 2008.

5. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Got my two sets today, and they're awesome. I can't wait to get a chance to buy some black launchers. I ordered Jan 21st.

6. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Incepticon is the only Canadian out west I know that got his arming kits in today.... any other Canucks get theirs yet?

7. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

^^

Like I said, I got one of five. I emailed him with a copy of my invoice, and he emailed me back apologizing for the mistake and that he'd send out my other four the next day. I'll let you know when they arrive.

8. Soundwave3k

Finally got mine - took about 3 weeks to arrive. I am really considering leaving a neutral feedback on this guy. Especially since I emailed him a week ago asking about the package and never got a response.

9. RobotoChan

RobotoChan Nothing to see here

News Credits:
    I would like to also chime in with the fact that the seller left me no feedback.

After purchasing subaru silver and gold sets, which arrived within 2 weeks with a few bumps and bruises to the packaging, I gave the seller good feedback. I have been waiting 3 weeks for my feedback to arrive - looks like I will not be getting it :( 

Oh well.

10. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

Just because it took longer for you to get yours, does not mean the seller did anything wrong...Shipping time is completely out of a sellers hands when they drop it off at a mail carrier.

I don't often order things from Singapore, but I would not be surprised to recieve it here in the states in that amount of time, especially since he is useing standard flat rate shipping.

11. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    For all those that havent received feedback, simply email him and POLITELY ask for him to leave feedback when he has a minute. Thats what I will usually do when I havent received feedback within a few weeks of giving feedback, and 9 times out of 10, I receive the feedback within a couple days.

And for those that arent impressed by waiting 3 weeks for a shipment from overseas, I wouldnt be concerned about it. I mean it IS coming from overseas, I've waited longer having something shipped from the US to me in Canada.

12. Runamuck

Runamuck Sushi

News Credits:
    Damn...I wish I would've seen this thread when it was created. I want some of these so bad.

13. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

I bought a silver set , but I hope he puts up some more black sets. These are sweet!

14. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    Bah, I wish I had gotten in on these.

Actually, what I want more than these was that set of Alternators-scaled beamsabers that was available from BBTS WAAAAAY back when. Ah well.

15. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

I did, I'm in Toronto. Only took like a little over 2 weeks.

16. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:

Yah I saw your post and was like wha-wha- whaaaaaat... wheres my kit? Guess you can't control what customs does to your packages :( 

17. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    I'm not sure how he packaged everyone elses sets, but mine were just thrown into a large bubble-wrap envelope, which caused a couple of the boxes to get crushed. Thankfully none of the launchers were broken, but it was still a minor annoyance.

One thing I do know is that he made a killing off shipping from me. $10 for the first set plus $5 per additional set x 6, yet the postage clearly showed it didn't cost more than $6 to send all of them at once.

18. Tech Spec

Tech Spec Breeze Loo

News Credits:
    Ok spoke too soon... got my arming kits in the mail today :D 

Same as everyone else, kits were thrown in a bubble mailer and crushed. Luckily the weapons are in top notch shape.

19. Cungitron

Cungitron Destroyer of Worlds

News Credits:
    Did that. No reply. Oh well.

20. Soundwave3k

Except according to the postmark he didn't mail it until Jan 22 (about 12 days after I bought it). Also, I wouldn't care as much if he at least bothered to reply to my question.