Biggest POS: Chromia, Getaway, Prowl

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Hound89, Nov 26, 2015.

?

Who is the Worst Autobot?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2016.
  1. Chromia: Murdered innocent people of xenophobia

20 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Getaway: Romantically manipulated an innocent

50 vote(s)
    45.9%
  3. Prowl: Pick a reason

35 vote(s)
    32.1%
  4. Other

4 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. Hound89

Hound89 Well-Known Member

Between these three who do you think is the worst person?

2. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Prowl hands down.

3. Weezie

Weezie COVID SUCKS TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I didn't follow IDW much before Mtmte, but can someone explain to me why Prowl is considered to be a prick? Just a quick summary is fine :) 

4. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

The list also needs Arcee and Megatron. Overlord and Galvy also qualify.

Doesn't really matter, because everything what is wrong with Cybertronians and their history still starts with and thanks to Nova Prime.

He'd have my vote in every pool.

5. Hound89

I didn't put Megs, Arcee, or Whirl because they generally show remorse, of their actions and i trying to be better people (kinda)

6. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos Head of Illuminati Chapter 517

News Credits:
    Ahem... this is pretty much ever plotline:

Prowl: I am smarter than you! If you all did what I said the world would be better! The galaxy!

Others: We aren't doing what you want to do. It is bad

Prowl: Screw you, I'm doing it!

(Does thing, it goes horribly wrong)

Prowl: If you had done what I said this wouldn't have happened!

The bot believes he is the smartest, greatest bot ever and doesn't ever consider that he is viewing things from a flawed perspective.

Now, I hate Getaway and I REALLY hope we get a scene with someone (maybe Ratchet once he returns?) getting a hold of him and making it clear he knows what he did and rather than kill him he is going to watch him and FORCE him to spend the rest of his days atoning for his mistake... but Prowl needs to be broken. He needs to be beaten, humiliated, and sent on the humiliation conga line.

7. Hound89

Even before that pattern became a thing, Prowl was a unsympathetic i keep secrets and play long games, type.

SOTW seems to be going that root, i doubt it will take though

8. RNSrobot

RNSrobot Keeper of the Waspinator Swarm. Blam.

Well, prime did run a conga line.

On prowls FACE.

Well I'm tempted to go with prowl, at the very least, prowls concern is the safety, continued existence, and survival of the Autobots and transformers. And he IS brilliant and while lately he's been more "wrong", we can assume, I would say correctly, that prowl was responsible for many Autobot successes during the war. Even with the aquitas files, prowl knows that the public knowledge would damage the Autobot cause and reputation profoundly.

As of LATE he is an utter shit can, but on the whole... He just needs perspective. I'm curious what sins of the wreckers does with him.

Chromia sucks but again at least has a certain level of justification. Her entire planet.

Getaway ... Yeah lots of bots would like to see Megatron dead. Justifiably so. But there is something obscenely scummy about his goal and methods. Megatron is going to have justice done to him, he lives poisoned and on borrowed time.

Chromia and getaway both caused or were going to cause the murders of innocents, but getaway seems so much more myopic and criminal. He is looking for pure revenge, not survival, not the big picture.

Hn.

9. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    I'd want to say Prowl because well... He's Prowl. But what Getaway did was just downright despicable.

Prowl is going to get what's coming to him big time in SOTW and I just hope Getaway gets his too. He just became absolutely pathetic to me in that last issue.

10. Prime_Directive

Prime_Directive less than meets the eye

News Credits:
    I really really hate Getaway, but Prowl has hurt sooo many more people. And was also sorta Getaway's boss for a long time.

I'm kinda neutral on Chromia.

11. DanC

DanC Delightful person

News Credits:
    Doesn't Getaway work for Prowl? Transitive property of prickishness, Prowl gets partial credit for how big a dick Getaway is.

12. WilyMech

News Credits:
    Prowl well he is the boss of Getaway for a time. He did some horrible things from emotionally manipulating Chromedome to using people as chess pieces.

Getaway, he is not the real boss. Meaning he was MIA for awhile even though I having trouble believe that he was with Tyrest at the time. Getaway is run of the mill bully

Chromia, I really don't consider her same as the other two. It was lame plot device because it made her look childish.

13. Hound89

Honestly that kinda makes what chromia did worse, no billion years worse of ptsd warping her morality, to the point you can see their point even if you don't agree, he reasons are infinity more petty.

14. WilyMech

News Credits:
    I think that Chromia deserves better than a poorly executed plot line to an extent it was almost out of character.

15. Hound89

She dose

but unfortunately she didn't.:( 

16. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

Oh, Getaway without a doubt.

I mean, Prowl manipulates others to do what he wants but at the end, when he's portrayed correctly, he faces the ramifications of his acts like a bot.

What Chromia did was pretty stupid and Scott is basically ignoring her mistakes but still, that's the only way I can call them: Mistakes. Sure, they are still terrible acts but at the end she simply didn't know any better.

Getaway manipulated what many people consider a child to do his bidding while he fully knew it could mean that child's death just because he was too much of a coward to do it himself.

He's not only a piece of sh*t, he's a complete sh*t.

17. Haywired

Haywired Hakunamatatacon

Ehh, it simply makes Chromia look very dumb. Her reasoning was kinda childish and this character as written by Scott simply doesn't look very bright.
    Unfortunately, it was Chromia's first serious appearance, it's easily the most important thing for which she's remembered, so it started to define her.

Good example how unfortunate writing can damage a character.

18. gregles

gregles quintesson

Chromia is nowhere near the other two. Rather than a complete ass she came across misguided and the victim of a terrible twist ending rather than a predator. Loads of characters have done much worse things than her and got a moral pass of some sorts. Cyclonus massacred many on Kimia and is still unrepentant about his actions. Rodimus puts more lives at risk with every irresponsible decision he makes. even Optimus Prime put the lives of everyone on the lost light at risk by allowing a brutal Tyrant to be co-captain and is soon to be invading earth.

19. Azvee

Azvee Member

Why must you make me choose between the two biggest jerks in IDW?

Getaway gets my vote for coming up with the scummiest way to execute his plan. At least until that inevitably comes back to it being another one of Prowl's orders as all things in MTMTE seem to be.

20. Reask

Reask Predacon

Prowl's an asshole but they wrote him really well as an asshole, until I wanted someone to just kill him already.

Chromia I unfortunately couldn't care less about but she shouldn't be around anymore, her actions should have lead her to rot in a Camien jail for a while.

Getaway is an utter bastard. Look I understand his reasons, the first thing he saw when he was born was being thrown in the middle of another one of Megatron's bloody battles and I can understand why he's pissed off after Megs becomes an Autobot, but what he did, what lead to, THAT, moment in the latest MTMTE... Just... Just kill him.

I guess I'm voting for Getaway because the memory is more fresh than Prowl's actions in Combiner Wars, but I guess I hate Overlord most of all, maybe Pharma too, but unlike Overlord, Pharma died, which made me happy especially after what he did to Ratchet, First Aid and Ambulon.

Overlord is one of those villains I hate, but he's written so well to be this genuine don't fuck with me threat that induces fear into the hearts of those who know what he did. I hate him and wish he died in that explosion Primus hope he did, but oddly enough he's one of my five favourite villains of the IDW canon, alongside Pharma, Tyrest, Star Saber and Tarn. :D