BigBadToyStore lost package

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Lord Mechatron, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Lord Mechatron

Lord Mechatron Supreme Commander

Instagram:
    Not sure where to post this. I preordered the MMC Nickle & Pet set from Big Bad Toy Store a few weeks back and got a notice that it will be shipped out soon. I have a app on my phone called SHOP that gives me real time tracking updates. I was outside my house all day doing yard work and I got a notice from the app that my package was delivered by Fedex but I didn't get any packages today. I looked around my street at my neighbors doorsteps to see if it was delivered to the wrong house but didn't notice anything. It's Sunday, so I can't even reach BBTS by phone.

Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone give me any suggestions on what to do? I'm so pissed off this is happening, this isn't like a $20-50 Hasbro figure that's lost. I spent $135 - 140 on this Sh!TTT!! SMFH

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    If you used the cheap $4 then, it was delivered to USPS. If you use Informed Delivery, check for the new number. Could also be Dickhead Dave: Delivery Man marking it as delivered so he makes his numbers.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  3. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Does it come in purple?

News Credits:
    My wife has had something similar happen. I'd start by calling FedEx and let them know you didn't actually get the package. Also ask for the coordinates of the "delivery" as that is recorded by them.

Also contact BBTS. Their customer service is great. As this isn't your fault your purchase should be able to ve replaced, it'll just take time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mr H

Mr H Old bot from Iacon...

Ebay:
    I've had 3 packages delivered by FedEx from BBTS on Sunday's this month, including today. All shipped with the $4 option. They always rang my doorbell. Are you signed up with FedEx and able to log in and check the status to see that it's accurate?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Chareos

Chareos needs new Omnibots

News Credits:
    Lost or had one stolen last year through FedEx. Called BBTS and they sorted it out by sending another one.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Zappit

Zappit Well-Known Member

There’s a very good chance that “delivered” was then handing off the package to USPS. FedEx has done that to me in the past.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    It's very rare since smart post is technically dead but, I suppose if they get backed up, bigger packages will go to USPS.

• Like Like x 2
  8. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Does it say delivered to ur address or does it just say delivered? Makes a world of difference as fedex has that bad habit. Cameras are a wise investment too

• Like Like x 1
  9. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

FedEx sucks. I had a “delivered” package, last week, that wound up on the porch of a neighbor. Both of our houses have big-ass numbers clearly visible. My houses number is 31 and hers is 33 so it’s not like the numbers were similar/confused.

I saw it was delivered, started walking the block looking for other houses with boxes, saw it with my neighbor’s porch. Then I got to feel like a thief for going into my neighbors porch to get MY box. And it’s a person, I don’t get along with, so that would 100% not find its way to me if I didnt grab it

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lord Mechatron

Instagram:
    Yes I used the $4 shipping, I didn't see any other option outside of that. Sometimes I get packages from Fedex sometimes from USPS with that shipping option.

I just got off the phone with them, they're telling me to contact BBTS and they would have to file a missing package claim. Let me ask you though, when it happened to your wife did she get her package back or at least reimbursed if it wasn't delivered? My issue is them trying to say it was delivered because that's what the tracking number shows but delivery guy never showed up. Im figuring out how would I fight that. I was told, even though it's not normal that sometimes they'll get a mis-scan and it'll show a packaged as "delivered" but would be delivered the next day. The estimated date of delivery was originally for Tuesday but then last night I believe my app gave me a updated estimated time for this Sunday afternoon,

Yes, they have good customer service. They always took care of me but this the first time I ever not have a package show up so I'm a little nervous. I sent them a email and contacted Fedex, seems like only thing I can do now is just sit and wait till tomorrow. I see you're in NJ too, cool. Yeah, these fuxers never ring the door bell. I order a lot of stuff and I say 25% of the time they ring the bell so I'm always on top of my packages. Never had a issue not getting a package so this is bothering me a bit

Thanks for the advice guys!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lord Mechatron

Instagram:
    Really? That's great they looked you out. Hopefully they do the same for me, good to know.

I wish but it says it was delivered to my front door SMH

delivered to my address, front door. Yeah, I want to get cameras but I'll be moving out soon. My new place will have security camera

Man, that's a rough having to grab YOUR package off a neighbors porch you don't even get along with, yikes!! My only guess is that it was dropped off at the wrong address. How does Fedex know for a fact that a package was even delivered at the correct address?

12. Lord Mechatron

Instagram:
    All is well in the world now...LMAO!! Don't ask me how but this box "miraculously" found it's way on my front porch just NOW. Maybe it was a neighbor because I didn't hear any mail trucks outside but I would think a neighbor would at least had rung the door bell. Crazy day today, anyway. This post can be deleted. Thanks again guys

• Like Like x 5
  13. solarstorm

solarstorm Well-Known Member

Yeah. Bought my house a little over 3 years ago from her niece/nephew. Her sister was admitted to a home/passed away and we bought her house. She’s also super territorial. It’s an elderly woman and her Middle Ages daughter living there. The mom calls the city every time I try to do anything to my house, no matter how minor, and the police for anything she possibly can. They threw a huge fit when I had a property survey and installed a fence because I wanted to make sure it didn’t wind up on their property, as they’re the litigious types. They found out, via the survey, that the property line wasn’t as far over as they thought. The mom was crying that “at this rate, you’ll be claiming ownership of my house.” She paid for her own survey, the next yr, and wasted over a grand to see that the lines were exactly what my surveyor said. When I clear my driveway of snow, putting it into the bank on the side of the road, she complained that if it’s near the road, the city plow will have more to push, and it’ll wind up blocking her driveway (which is around the corner, as she’s the corner house of the block). Since her relative built my house, she gets salty every time I have to fix, change, or redo something.

All sorts of shit. So it definitely bothers me when a package lands there. The box would not find its way to me. But at the same time, someday Im going to reclaim one of MY packages from her porch and find myself arrested for trespassing and stealing MY stuff

• Like Like x 1
  14. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Stuff gets marked "delivered" and actually shows up later or the next day all the time for me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    I would suggest using the FedEx app instead of some random App Store feature.

FedEx, USPS, UPS all have their own tracking systems.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Hold off till tomorrow. I use the same app & had the same issue . Got nervous as hell it was delivered to someone else , but come the following day , there it was on my front porch .

17. bjj8383

bjj8383 Well-Known Member

For future reference, I'm 99% sure I've encountered this situation: A FedEx driver marks something as "delivered" or "tried to deliver but no one was home" just because he's behind schedule or lost or something, then just leaves it on the truck and takes care of it the next day or leaves it for the next guy.

• Like Like x 1
  18. protohuman

protohuman Primus was a pander

Yup happens to me with UPS courier delivering Amazon products. Get refunds though for the stolen package....

19. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    I absolutely cannot stand it when they use UPS. Probably a 30% loss rate.

20. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    UPS was terrible where I used to live, because I was on the end of the driver's route, but they're one of the more reliable options for me now.

FedEx, however, is and always has been the worst way to send to something to me.