Big Lots Devastator

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prowl_Delta_31, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got that in G1 colors at Tuesday Morning, for the same price. My Big Lots here seems to have cut back on toys, and I don't see any good KOs there anymore. But that did have surprisingly good quality for a KO.

2. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Id be intrested in one of those if you sell some , i like collecting the KO's i got 3 versions of him already.. How much smaller is he then the normal? How did the train one look, was it one that was based on an actual transformer?

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

The hell?!?! You SoCal fans get way more stuff first and more frequent! You must suck at hunting! :) 

4. VE Telus

VE Telus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After handling most of the Chinese KOs -- particularly the combiner series -- I swore never to touch KOs again ...

... until this came along. The quality on this Devastator is far better than any other KO I have seen. The bots are all nicely painted, with great attention to detail. It is the height of the regular Sixtrain/Sixturbo Micromaster combiners.

If I see one again, I would not hesitate to purchase a second. He's a keeper.

5. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

I found this same version at a drug store in Georgia about six months ago. It was closer to $8-$10 at the time though. I agree, for a KO, it is pretty good quality.

6. SMOG

SMOG Vocabchampion ArgueTitan

Gah! Is it so hard to understand after all this time that that's simply how I sign my name? :) 

Zac + Smog + Smog character's speach pattern = "Zmog"

sigh

sob

7. Maboroshi

Maboroshi Optimal

Maybe :(  Or maybe nobody cares about my town :lol  My girlfriend says it sucks :tongue: 

I tried hunting really hard for Soundwave. Didn't ever find one in a store, had to him from a user here. From what the stores told me, they never got many of them.

I havent actually tried very hard hunting for KOs, though. I'd like a KO Devastator, but I dont really need one. I went to three stores looking for KOs, but that was only on one day. Normally I dont go hunting very often. I may check back on the weekend but it isnt a priority. All I know is that on that one day, all 3 stores that are known for having KOs didnt have a single one.

8. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    i picked up one of those a few months ago, but havent done anything with it....as for size, he's not as small as the WST devastator, but definately not as big as the g1...somewhere in between....id have to measure to be exact though....he's fun, but i may get rid of mine cuz i just dont need it....

9. Maboroshi

Maboroshi Optimal

Just came back from Big Lots. Happened to be out, and there was one right near where I was going, so I stopped in.

The entire floor infront of the toy wall was filled with brown boxes piled up at least as high as my head. I could only peak through in certain small areas. All in all, I didn;t really get a good look at anything. Even if I had seen something, I wouldnt have been able to get to it :p 

10. Leemon

Leemon Yar, spare sum fuel mate?

News Credits:
    Here's a compairison shot of the one I bought at Christmas with the Universe Devy.

[​IMG]