Big lot of Classics and Robot Masters on eBay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Dr. Grimlockisking, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Dr. Grimlockisking

Dr. Grimlockisking Twitter @GrimlockIsKing

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like this guy is listing a few different things, but thought I'd pump the auctions if for nothing else than the description is hilarious as to why he is selling them, not to mention looks like quite the haul on the ones he has posted.

[EBAY]270297191816[/EBAY]

2. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    anyone looking for these are ending today, just thought due to the rarity of some of themn I would bump up these auctions

3. Velcrohead

Velcrohead Banned

LOL, poor guy. You're right, that's worth a look just for the "sale motivation" factor alone.

It's also not a bad deal, considering the figures that come with it. All the original Classics plus ML Soundwave... If I didn't have most of these already, I'd bid too.

However, this other auction of his is what really made me drool:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Huge-Lot-Transf...14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Guy's feedback isn't great though. Looks like he takes a month to ship just about everything.

4. Dr. Grimlockisking

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You look at one of his auctions and he answered a question about his feedback, says the ex jacked his account and didn't ship stuff out. Prior to that looks like it was pretty good tho.