Big Firebird Toy - EX-01 NICEE *Post no Pictures*

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Moos Crew, Aug 20, 2020.

1. anubis20

anubis20 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Paid for EMS and baba didnt ship EMS :mad: 

2. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    Did he ship it DHL? That is pretty much the equivalent to EMS speed wise. He also may have shipped it DHL (if he even did), because EMS is refusing shipments to certain different countries - USA being one of them.

My last few orders from Japan have been DHL because EMS is not shipping here (to USA). And the speed was just as fast as EMS if not faster.

• Like Like x 1
  3. anubis20

News Credits:
    Nope, shipped airmail... Shipped on 10/16 and im still waiting.

4. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    Ahh I see :( 

Have you tried messaging him about it? I hope it works out and you can be refunded some of your shipping money.

5. anubis20

News Credits:
    I did and they said they were going to refund me and no refund. Ticks me off because if I hadnt noticed they wouldve not refunded me anything at all.

6. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

I heard there was a post on this thread showing how to open up her thighs to tighten the swivel. The left on on mine is super loose and starting to drive me nuts. I keep trying to go through the thread but get distracted by real life stuff. If anyone can share the page number I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks!

7. GX9901DoubleX

GX9901DoubleX Well-Known Member

I posted about this here: Big Firebird Toy - EX-01 NICEE *Post no Pictures*

The thigh joint tightness has held up well since I tightened it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. trashk

trashk Well-Known Member

another cyberpunk classic! Im really looking forward to getting one now lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CypherZero

CypherZero Well-Known Member

You should get two, not one. I wonder if a BubbleGum Crisis hardsuit custom would work for her?

10. Goodriddance

Goodriddance Well-Known Member

Mine arrived today. Beautifully constructed well articulated figure... I was in the camp that was a bit annoyed when they cancelled the arcee accurate head, but in hand it's definitely pretty neat. But I do intend to track down an Arcee head now, and hopefully a more bot like chest

11. GAUGE

GAUGE Big Firebird Toy Hype Guy

News Credits:
    @Piemanbegins, Sadly no. You can't. Not really. The Connection slots on the backs of the faces are so that they each only work with the particular Helmets they came with.

if a skilled 3D modeler want to though I supposed they could rig up thinner slots on the back on the ARCEE face so it could swap onto the anime Head's Helmet and Vice Versa.

And just to give visuals youll also notice the Arcee Face is smaller than Nicee's Face:
    20201104_010551.jpg 20201104_010623.jpg 20201104_010322.jpg 20201104_010649.jpg 20201104_010716.jpg

Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  12. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

Oh I thought there were pictures showing how you take her thigh apart. My bad.

13. CypherZero

After reading the comments here about the issues with Nicee's transformation, I decided to try it myself...after I watched a youtube video review from BensKOllectibles.

I do agree, there is a lot of tabbing in, which needs to be done in order to give that vehicle mode a solid and firm appearance. The transformation itself, is not that difficult, I just watched the video halfway in the transformation guide, and then I decided to tackle the rest on my own. My biggest gripe were getting the forearms to peg in properly, and also moving the shoulders close and parallel to each other. Another issue was to get the legs to peg into the holes and get them to stay there. I used the stock photos, from Big Firebird, as a guide for the back of the vehicle. As you may have noticed, at the back of the vehicle, there's a line which appears from the leg hip area. I believe that should be level for aesthetic purposes. I've seen photos where the back parts of Nicee's side skirts are not tabbed into the back of the vehicle. Instead, they are just slightly, but noticeably gappy in the back. To fix this, tab in one side of the pink end bit into the hip, and then (with lots of force) tab the other side in. It may take some effort, but its doable. Worked for me. I've posted up some photos of Nicee in her vehicle mode. I've also included a side by side comparison with another female Autobot, Road Rage. As you can see, Nicee's vehicle mode is slightly longer.

Login • Instagram

• Like Like x 3
  14. GAUGE

News Credits:
    If your going to use a proper transformation video sorry but Ben's is Lackluster.

@Tman978 has the best EX-01 NICEE video review to date. His Nicee Transformation Video is also perfect. He's the only reviewer to not struggle or mistransform anything.

If anyone in this thread watches a review, watch TMan978's. That is all.

• Like Like x 8
  15. CypherZero

Does anyone have more information about Big Firebird's EX line, in regards to which other characters they are planning to release?

My guess is that Chromia, the TRON-escque cycle, will be released. That's just speculation on my part, but what I've noticed is that the fembots from the Generation line, Arcee, Windblade, have and will be released. The only one missing from that trio is Chromia.

If they do make a Chromia, I only wish that the cockpit cover can be removed and used as a shield, and alter it so that a figure can ride it as well. :)  Not too much to ask, is it?

16. Tman978

Tman978 CHILL REVIEWER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I agree with all this. TMan is awesome. He'd be happy to hear all this. Too bad he's barely around. ..... thanks

• Like Like x 5
  17. jackisking

jackisking Yeah, the MP line is soooo dead

News Credits:
    Oh, so you've heard of him.:p 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Junkmech

Junkmech Mouthplate Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If I ever see him around, I'll definitely need to tell him how often his opening talk and ending song get stuck in my damn head. Have you heard them, dude? Total earworms.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Tman978

Tman978 CHILL REVIEWER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I can hear them right now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  20. GAUGE

News Credits:
    No new info about anything sorry. only thing in development currently is EX-02 Scarlet Princess. (and no. no new images as of yet.)