Big Firebird Toy - EX-01 NICEE *Post no Pictures*

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Moos Crew, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Dymitrix

Dymitrix Active Member

Yeah, modeling on a pc is hard without the original CAD. What I'm doing instead is casting the actual chest and going old skool clay modeling on it. Then recast the new piece.

I have the original front (removal piece and pink piece) chest casted and it fits perfect with the back piece. I can't post pics here but maybe post the remodeled piece. I might post all process pics on the fb group later.

• Like Like x 2
  2. TCJJ

TCJJ 125% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    Obviously I said I wasn't going to because it's not worth it, but that such a thing could happen and that people are scared of it is truly pathetic.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for mine. I'll just have to sit back and look at the photos in the meantime.

...oh.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Densetsu

Densetsu Well-Known Member

I stepped in out of genuine curiosity about the figure in question and saw the no-picture rule.

I’m surprised the rule isn’t against specific pictures, to be honest, like policies against bust shots or anything below the figure’s waist without blurring. The vehicle, robot face, and weapons are all perfectly safe for work.

4. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's just easier to police that way.

• Like Like x 2
  5. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    If people want to see NICEE photos there's literally 100's of other places to do so, along with tons of video reviews now. Can't people just accept things and move forward? What's the point of complaining or mulling over it constantly? It is what it is. Nothing anyone can do about it. We really need to be mindful of the fact this is a Privately owned Fan site. We may not like the rules, but we need to respect and follow them. It's just the way it is. The thread is still here, just be grateful for that fact. Honestly. *smh*

At the very least they've been kind enough to allow ARCEE Head Photos. Why not be Grateful for that?. :thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  6. guarayakha

guarayakha Guara-guara-booyakha~!

Them actually allowing links to SFW pictures is already the best thing that happened, lol. Can't ask for any more than that.

• Like Like x 2
  7. fywdyl

fywdyl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream thread has ahegao face. Lock it up.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 15
  8. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But we all want to see pics of Nicee's ... tires ... in alt mode :p  ;) 

9. jaraxel

jaraxel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think people were acting like idiots and posting more and more risque pictures of fan art, angry/hateful discussion that triggered the whole thing. I mean some of FT Rouge's pictures (even directly from FT promo) are not exactly tasteful either and those were ok. Anyway, let's get to positive discussion here since I have mine and it's an absolute masterpiece of a figure.

• Like Like x 2
  10. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Bingo! dingdingding! you sir win a special cookie. :) 

11. jaraxel

jaraxel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want my chocolate chip cookie...:p 

12. guarayakha

guarayakha Guara-guara-booyakha~!

It's actually a howler monkey face.
    [​IMG]

#notallareahegao

• Like Like x 5
  13. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They actually banned a couple of the official promo pics of Rouge on this site as well. There were a couple with Apache that were... less than innocent.

The thing about these robot faces is they lose a lot of the subtlety that a human face would have due to the lack of pupils, the angular shapes of the eyes and cheeks and stuff. I find it interesting that every time somebody mentions the Nicee face, it's ahegoa. To me it's non-specific enough that it could be a kawaii face (especially with the middle of the upper lip coming to that cat like point) or just sticking her tongue out, depending on how you pose the figure. Neither she nor Starscream have the crossed eyes because, well, there's nothing in their eyes to cross (though I'm guessing the Starscream thing is more a joke than anything). It was the same with Rouge's face - yes, depending on the context of the picture it could be taken as a pleasure face but it could also be a pained/scream face. It kind of bugs me that everybody calls it her O face. I kinda get a rorschach test vibe from these things: the fact that you're seeing these faces as perverted says more about you than about the faces themselves.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  14. barok

barok Well-Known Member

Hey all, so I've been waiting on my Nicee figure for a while now. Last I saw it was stuck in CN Shanghai airport for inspection since Sept 30 and no movement after that. After inquiring about the delay from this reputable known seller, I was told that the tracking number had changed. So now it shows that it's in Los Angeles airport. My question to u guys/gals is: Is it normal for a tracking number to change? Coz this is the first time I've heard of tracking number changing. Thanks

15. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Depends, was it send via SpeedPAK from OrangeConnex, where the initial number starts with ES? Don't usually see those go through LAX, but that's one of the only common scenarios. I have had a few odd ones where it switched courier from an unknown Chinese one to Fedex around LAX a couple times, but it takes about a month for that kinda transit in my experience.

16. barok

barok Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with Speedpack etc. The only shipping info I have is this: The shipment information was sent to Fedex on Sept 19 (this was with the old tracking number). Now when I track it with the new tracking number, it showed: Shipment information was sent to Fedex on Oct 6, Shanghai Hub airport on Oct 6, Shanghai Pudong Airport on Oct 7, Los ANgeles Airport on Oct 8. Hope this helps

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Ahh, I think it might be like the weird Fedex tracking I got earlier this year for my MP-41 Dinobot. The seller originally gave me what looked like a USPS tracking number, which randomly showed it was out for delivery in Monterey Park, CA. Then the seller gave me a random PN tracking number and a link to a sketchy looking tracking site that was mostly just an IP number. Then, once Fedex received it, it updated like a normal Fedex Smartpost delivery, transferred over to USPS for last-mile delivery.

90% of the wait I was mostly convinced I'd gotten scammed, but it all checked out normal in the end, even the sketchy tracking site updated completely accurately along the way.

Edit: Another odd possibility is a weird CNE shipment transferring over to Fedex. You might try Parcelsapp.com for more helpful tracking, it has shown me things even 17track.net did not.

• Like Like x 1
  18. LilithBloodVX

LilithBloodVX Member

I got five Nicee's at home right now. Why five? I know, I should have six.

19. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    "EX-01 NICEE - 58 POINTS OF ARTICULATED HOTNESS"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So... upon completely removing every single detachable part on EX-01 NICEE(including those inner thigh Panels),
    I discovered that the Hip section on each side (connected at the center inside the crotch section that the sliding down bikini covers)
    has a total of:
    • 5 points of articulation per Hip.
    • 4 points of articulation per Knee.
    • 5 points of articulation per Ankle(if you include the moveable piece above the foot)
    • 5 points of articulation per Shoulder.
    • 1 point of articulation per Elbow.
    • 1 point of articulation per Wrist.
    • 1 point of articulation in the upper Torso.
    • 1 point of articulation on lower Neck.
    • 1 point of articulation inside the Head
    Now include the highly poseable backpack and removeable parts for the backpack, it brings the total to 58 points of articulation for the whole EX-01 NICEE figure. Honestly, it's not that bad for a 1st release figure. So far, not 1 single review covered the number of points of Articulation. That's honestly a very important detail that should be noted in my humble opinion.​

• Like Like x 4
  20. GX9901DoubleX

GX9901DoubleX Just a passing through rider...

I got a couple of Arcee heads from @Zyros and proceeded with my amateur attempt to paint them with some paint brushes. I don't have the equipment or skills to do it justice, and I'm sure I ended up layering too much paint on it, but I'm OK with the end result. The head sculpts are fantastic so if you got the skills, I'm sure you can get them looking a lot better than I did.

I put a couple of pics in the Nicee album I have on Imgur.

• Like Like x 3