BIG FIREBIRD BUILD - EX-01 Plus Mocha

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by GAUGE, Mar 10, 2021.

1. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I'm all in for Transforming Race Queens. They have a huge following overseas. about time they get their dues. Takara promoted them once when including little figures with a few of their Transformers Alternity figures years ago. but to have one as a full fledged Transforming Robot is pretty damned cool.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Legate

Legate Plastic Crack Addict

There's a reason the Figma Racing Miku figures have endured for a decade.

3. racefox

racefox Honor. Respect. Loyalty.

News Credits:
    @ShowZStore I'm still hoping to receive replacement crotch piece for TFC Black Flash order #20092203393237
    can you please help me?

4. NothingHead

NothingHead Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I reopened my shop, in the coming week I will be releasing a sample of the OG Nicee head, repainted for Mocha based on Arcee’s Combiner Hunter deco. I’m going to be attempting these in paint because I have not had much luck with black resin, so they will be a little bit more due to the additional work.

I posted a caveat in the Nicee thread, but to paraphrase: if you send me anything even slightly inappropriate in regards to this toy, or your philosophies regarding women or adjacent politics, you are forfeiting your product, your money, and I will be having a very public discussion about you and what you posted. I am also going to increase the price of future heads by five dollars for every inappropriate message I receive this time. If that seems bizarre or extreme to you, consider that I only went back into production on the OG heads a few days ago and the price has already increased by $10, so you can get an idea about why I stopped doing business on this site the first time.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Sky79

Sky79 Well-Known Member

I think I'll just offer up a headmaster compatible neck peg STL file for free.

Less drama it seems

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  6. NothingHead

News Credits:
    You’d think there would be zero, but as soon as I started selling on here, while I got more orders for sure, I also got some very disturbed people who thought we were going to commiserate in a lot of inappropriate ways on this toy, so be careful.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sky79

Sky79 Well-Known Member

They can send me an invitation written in goat's blood to do the cha-cha, wearing nothing but tin-foil in a pool full of Jell-O with Joseph Stalin for all I care. As long as the money's green.

In this case, it'll just be a link to a file.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    wrong thread.

Your post should be going HERE my friend. ;) 

@NothingHead People are doing what to you??? WTF? I'm really sorry people are doing this crap to you bro. That just sucks all around and honestly rather upsets me a bit. You have always been the most kind and generous person, especially to me. People should be utterly ashamed of themselves. They should be so lucky to get anything form you at all.

Just please don't punish those of us who've never complained about your work, or crammed our principles down your throat? Also, for the record, I'm a massive advocate for adult transformers and beautiful women. :D  I'm an artist. Drawing beautiful women is my thing. :lol  Also, I still love ya man. And your wife's toy photos. :D  You've always been good people to me. Always. But I totally understand your choices to increase your prices regardless. ;) 

And hey, people in the Big Firebird Group would be extremely happy to hear that you are making some heads for EX-01 Mocha. def post there too. :D 

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

so i'm probably an idiot...do you mean they wanted to discuss the awful terrible things you all want to do with it....or that they think you're a awful terrible person who is already doing awful terrible things with it & should burn in hell?

or both?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Legate

With all genuine respect, while I understand where you're coming from you're also creating an inadvertent incentive for people to kill two birds with one stone.
    Not only can the self-righteous vent their spleens at you but they can also piss in the collective cornflakes of every potential customer by forcing price bumps. It seems to me that there are few if any legitimate customers who would want your product but also disparage the figure it's meant for.

• Like Like x 6
  11. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I mean this with all due respect and humility. But...,

Can we stay on topic please and keep the drama chatter out?

It's all about EX-01 Plus Mocha, not TFW drama. ;)  Let's keep this thread free of it, So the Mods don't have to. :) 

• Like Like x 6
  12. Legate

You're no fun.

• Like Like x 2
  13. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Hey! I resent that! :lol  I'm plenty fun. just not...here. :D 

My discord and group though? for sure. :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  14. NothingHead

News Credits:
    Ah, they thought I would commiserate with them because I was producing the heads. It was the reason I quit making them. If they were threatening me, I wouldn’t care; rather, I realized that directly associating myself with this toy was giving people the impression I was fetishizing it and wanted to see their hentai fan art, or wanted to harm female fans.

Gauge is right, I would have addressed this when it happened last year if I had cared to discuss it at length. If the heads are $100 apiece by the end of September, you’ll know why, though.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Nemesis Compactor

Nemesis Compactor Well-Known Member

She's up on BBTS, for $180

That's almost $100 than I paid for Nicee at Terry's last year (and where I already pre-ordered Mocha)

Also says 4th Quarter this, but Show Z says March. We'll see

Doesn't say she'll have the bunny head.

EX01 Plus Mocha

• Like Like x 2
  16. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas Well-Known Member

Hmm yeah I'm not sure I'd pay that much for a redeco I'm not completely sure about.

17. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    One of the pictures shows her with it. I'm just glad I got a preorder in, she looks amazing

18. Aldetron

Aldetron Seeker

News Credits:
    Price must have dropped. I see it at $170 now. ShowZ now has its full price at $120.

19. Nemesis Compactor

Nemesis Compactor Well-Known Member

Believe I made a mistake on price there:p 

Hmm, bunny head pic is there, but not listed in accessories

20. Bujo

Bujo Well-Known Member

...and apparently popular enough that Good Smile has expanded the racing versions to a new IP. There's at least three female racing versions of Fate/ characters on BBTS. I also like the variety of race leagues they support. It's not just Formula 1 or autocross. Some of those Miku figures were for electric motorcycle racing leagues.

BBTS must be getting hit hard by the China to US shipping costs. Mocha is only $120 on Showz, which is $35 higher than I paid for Nicee.

• Like Like x 1