Big Fire Bird - Scarlet Princess

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by roroy23, Dec 6, 2018.

1. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    Hey, if they cause it to get closed, that's their problem. I'll just discuss things elsewhere off the site.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Nah, they were just talking about having a place to talk about the Arcee figure. That's fine. This thread is for just discussion on the Firebird Windblade figure :)  Which, in and of itself should be fine. So don't worry.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Patience is a big part of it

4. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    ...and, even if you found out anything new, you could't really post it here Anyway. :lol 

We shouldn't risk activating the wrath of Rule 2.

I'm not sure if describing the features of the product is allowed either. Just be mindful of what the Mods have said tons of times now and we should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I mean I'm a little worried. It seems that it doesn't matter how many people there are who behave themselves. All it's taken in the past is a few bad apples to get a thread locked. I mean they were persistent bad apples and kept flouting the rules despite repeated warnings, but still, it didn't matter how much the rest of us tried to follow the rules and tried to encourage others to do so. So, while I appreciate the sentiment of "don't worry," I still worry. All it'll take is a handful of people to fuck it all up for the rest of us again.

• Like Like x 7
  6. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    I understand. All I can say is, report the posts :) 

7. artimus prime

artimus prime Articulation Junkie... I'm a poser

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah. The Arcee only interests me as a gauge of the quality. This is on my radar as a purchase so it would be a shame to have this thread closed too.

• Like Like x 1
  8. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    I have PO up with show z on the other figure from same company that I am not aloud to mention in this thread because it is not the same one as the one on the title, and that I can’t state what I like or dislike about it.

I usually never PO anything from an unknown company, but...I don’t know, I can’t state why on this thread, but I did it and hope I won’t regret it...I just need it to stand and pose without disentegrating and looking prestine, I don’t need it to transform, but I do want good joints if possible.

If it turns good, then this windblade will be next. I wish there was an mp version of windblade by some other company like xtb or ft, but it is not g1, so I doubt it. Yes I want both

Then, I would like a chromia to go along with windblade as her body guard. Would also like a g1 version too. Yes, both.

• Like Like x 1
  9. guarayakha

guarayakha Guara-guara-booyakha~!

Yes. More WB and Chromia pls. And for some stupid reason I keep wanting their 3P names to be Max and Chloe.

• Like Like x 3
  10. kukuburd

kukuburd Eh?

Don't see this point of keeping this thread alive. Discussions around the figure is inevitably going to gravitate towards forbidden territory, as with the other figure from this company.

Just close this thread already, pls. There are other sites and Facebook pages with updates on figures from this company.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

Might be for the best if people seriously can't restrain themselves and keep to the rules as laid out.

12. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Or, crazy idea here, just go away. I mean that in the nicest way possible - if you don't like this thread or don't see the purpose in it, then don't read it. Some of us don't like the other sites and some of us refuse to use Facebook. To think that because you don't see the point, that the thread should be closed has got to be just about the most egotistical thing I've ever read on this site. And I've read my own posts so I know something about egotistical :p 

• Like Like x 6
  13. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I mean we also inevitably die at some point, but that doesn't stop us from being here talking about toys...

• Like Like x 1
  14. kukuburd

kukuburd Eh?

The rules here require us to sanitise our discussion about this toy to stay "family friendly", and not to post any pictures of this toy. To me that defeats the point of this thread, and rather than having a mod step in every few pages to scrub any offending content off this thread and to remind the community of the rules, just take this discussion elsewhere.

Just to clarify, I'm very interested in this figure precisely because of its potentially provocative design (like their arcee). I would like to see/know more, and this thread isn't the place to get said info.

I'll see myself out, peace. :bay 

15. stinkyshawn

stinkyshawn Well-Known Member

wait wat? how provocative can a robot toy be?

16. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    Also, we can't state what we like or don't like about their other figure that will come available before this one, so won't be any news on this till at least next year.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Grievlocke

Grievlocke Omni Armory

News Credits:
    You would be surprised, apparently.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Turnman

Turnman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And here I was hoping for news like her altmore. This one actually looks promising...

Apparently provocative enough to have some people acting like horny pervs and linking to their fetishes. Sad; very, very sad but true.

Honestly, remembering the time I served as a mod in another forum, the mods in this case have been beyond patient.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Honestly, I don't see why that's so bad. Just talk like anybody would in polite company or in a workplace environment. It's not that hard. Just because a figure is a little on the sexy side doesn't mean you have to be uncouth about it.

Wait, are we not allowed to post pics of this Windblade? So far there's only the one and it's already in this thread. It says in the first post not to post provocative images but it also says that the teaser image, which again is the only one that exists yet, does not break the rules. You can't go find some r34 Windblade pics and post them here but I mean you shouldn't want to post those here anyway.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hopefully we will see more of her in detail soon.

Looking at the image it looks like she might share the same feet.

I wonder if they can do Chromia too ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 2