Big Bronze Rim

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by pooparat, Jul 15, 2016.

1. pooparat

pooparat Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bought MT Hellfire and Gundog from him. Contact him about the toys on Monday and got them on Friday. Quick on both communication and shipping. Could not ask for a better seller, will buy from him again.

2. MotorMaster1

MotorMaster1 Stunticon Pit Boss

Quick, Easy, and Honest!

Purchased a Voodoo Robots Salus from Big Bronze Rim. Transaction was quick and easy. Fast shipping and well packaged. Excellent seller!

3. El Duque

El Duque Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Pleasure to do business with. Purchased BadCube's Evil Bug Corps from Big Bronze Rim, they arrived quickly and extremely well packed. Highly recommended!

4. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    i just purchased Unique Toys Allen from Big Bronze Rim. transaction went super smooth. the figure came packed well and was in PERFECT condition. couldnt believe he was selling it so cheap and jut couldnt pass up the deal. i am glad i was able to get this from him, awesome addition to my collection. thank you very much!

5. TFao

TFao Well-Known Member

I bought MMC Commotus from Big Bronze Rim for a really great price! He saw my post in a thread about "The figures that you regret missing out on the most" and he sent me a PM that he had it available. It arrived here in Hawaii earlier than expected, very fast shipping, and was packed extremely securely.

I would definitely recommend doing business with him and absolutely would buy from him again in the future.

Thanks again for the hook up!

6. aranobilis98

aranobilis98 New Member

Bought mpm-03 bumblebee from him since I missed out on it at TRU for a great price! He is a very nice person and communication and shipping was speedy! I would definitely buy from him again!

7. TheAce326

TheAce326 Well-Known Member

Bought a premium figure, got great responses, quick and well packaged shipping, and a nice figure! Would buy again!

8. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Bought TFC Hades from BBR. He was very patient and helpful regarding looking into shipping options to Canada. The items were all in good shape and very well packed. Great overall transaction... recommended! :thumb 

zmog

9. TFDAD

TFDAD Well-Known Member

Bought a GT J4ZZ from Big Bronze and everything arrived in perfect condition. Great seller with fair prices. Would definitely work with him again.

Thanks!!

10. Big Hache

Big Hache EVIL! Pure and simple from the 8th Dimension!

News Credits:
    Bought a couple of figures from Big Bronze. Everything was nicely packaged and received well!

11. unmc2001

unmc2001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I bought Ocular Max Liger from him. Item was very well packed and shipped fast. Figure was in great shape with tight joints. Great seller. thanks.