Beware of TFSource.com Choose Big Bad Toystore instead! You won't believe my story!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Oberon, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I get that this is mostly about principle, but there comes a point when you need to let it go and move on. Obviously, this isn't going to be resolved to anyone's satisfaction.

As a previous poster pointed out, all retailers have policies that they do post on their sites. The best thing for anyone to do is to read those policies before dealing with said retailer. If you choose not to read their policies, deal with them, then have an issue with the way something is handled and it was a process that was covered in the policies you chose not to read, then that's on you, not the company. The same goes for the policies of credit/debit cards. Retailers are charged a processing fee, when a customer uses a credit/debit card for a purchase. While you may or may not recover the bank processing fee you were charged, retailers do not get back the processing fee they were charged. As much as we may not like it, that's the way it works.

As for TFS no longer responding to you, that's their right. Any retailer can refuse to help a customer, if they believe that customer has become offensive. By sending them a picture of a character giving them the middle finger, that could be perceived as offensive by anyone. The finger is the universal sign for "F-You" and no retailer will take kindly to that. Had you not done that, they may still have been willing to communicate.

If this is now over 20 dollars, I say cut your loss and move on. It's not even worth the principle of the matter, at this point.

Like a previous poster, I'm just going to skip over this thread from now on because.......:horse: 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.