1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Beta reading question

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Fairlady_Z, May 12, 2008.

1. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I have the first chapter of a new story almost ready to post and a couple of nice beta readers who are ready to read it. My question is - is there a way to send it to them through this website? PM only allows 5000 word messages and screws up my formatting. So is there some other option I don't know about for sending longer documents? Or do I just need to do it through private email? What do the rest of you do for your beta readers?

2. lonegamer

lonegamer Lurking in your midst

Being a beta for two people, I prefer getting the documents through my email. Download the document on my com, edit edit edit, attach it back, send it away.

3. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Thanks for responding. I guess I answered my own question already but I really apreciate someone taking the time to respond and not just view this thread.