1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to buy a Masterpiece Megatron?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Synical, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Synical

Synical Well-Known Member

I've already looked around a bit, but thought there may be some "secret" places I don't know about. I either need one without a plug, or with an easily removable plug.

So far it appears that tfsource has the lowest price and it appears without a plug as well. Anyone got anything better?

2. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    tfsource. JUst got one without the plug. Spent 104 dollars shipped

3. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    tfsource is your best bet!

4. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can vouch for the "easily removable" plug part for ther next shipment I'll receive.

5. bhaalistik

bhaalistik Shockwave's Love-child

Yep, TFSource is the way to go. I got mine earlier in the week and it is PRISTINE, without the plug, and the packaging cannot be beat (this thing probably could have survived a cat-5 tornado and still come out unscathed :p  )

The price can't be beat also...you may find it a little cheaper somewhere, but the 104.00 price tag is so worth it when you see the quality and care put into the product and shipping.

TOP NOTCH :rock 

6. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, I'll echo that. TFSource is your best bet, they pack amazingly well, also.