Best Legends for Planet X's Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by CapZat, Nov 21, 2020.

1. CapZat

CapZat Well-Known Member

Title says everything
    I bought Apocalypse and I want to know which legends are the very best for him, main characters of course
    -Megs
    -Prime
    -Starscream
    -Bee
    -Arcee
    -Ratchet
    -Soundwave
    -Shockwave
    but some random bots/cons like seekers minibots vehicons etc could be cool to fight on him but I'm looking for a "modern" look (not those mini-MPs they are just too G1-esque) for example Legends combiner wars Shockwave, I'm looking for modern style figures, I thought that Prime legion class figures were perfect but they are just too big so, smaller = better
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If Prime Legion class is too big than the only thing t can think of is unreleased Dr. Wu Micromasters. I have a lot of 3p legends (Iron Factory, DX9, UT, NA etc) and those all tend to be bigger.
    NewAge Bumblebee might work, but he is a G1 design. Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    From the third party world the best Legends stylistically would be the legends WFC/FOC made by Shapeshift but even if you found them you can only get the seekers and Ironide. The next best thing is probably Iron Factory's cybertronianish designs like Asura Knight Dynobots, Stormbringer Prime, and Dress me up Megs. While those are bigger, they can sort of fudge the aesthetic more. The new Dr. Wu legends are next best size wise, but are more G1ish. New Age is the next caliber of small legends, but again, too G1.

• Like Like x 1
  4. zeroblue2099

zeroblue2099 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Blaster/Soundwave/Perceptor mold was probably the smallest IF Cybertronian alt-mode figures if that helps.

• Like Like x 1