1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

beefy cheesecake: she-hulk fanart

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by KA, Sep 13, 2005.

1. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

whadja think, whadja think, whadja think?

(i actually posted this in the non-TF art forum, but id appreciate input from the comic heads here)

i dig SHs new costume like the marvel select figure. its not accurate, i drew from memory.

2. Weremole

Weremole Whack-a-mole Avenger

Looks great. But I feel the right shoulder is off somehow. 0_0

3. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

The arms look a bit off, almost like they're coming forward instead of out to the sides. But all in all, very cool. Show us some more stuff :) 

4. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the arms ARE splayed out, with hands propped up at the fingertips. its a bodybuilding pose to show of 'phytons' and the torso side muscles (i dont know what u call em, wings?). i was trying to emphasize the hulk in she hulk.

glad nobody mentioned she male yet, which is what i what i was trying to avoid, only received one comment on that so far, phew :)  im going for the amazonian physique, yet feminine.

think lady wrestlers not named chyna XD