Minor/Repaint: Beast Wars Zero/ Prime Crossover - Depthcharge - PART 2

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by NemesisPrimus, Jul 5, 2014.

1. NemesisPrimus

NemesisPrimus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is an add-on post to one I made a couple weeks ago (see link below):
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radic...prime-crossover-depthcharge.html#post11232013

And to clarify: Beast Wars Zero is the name of my series of pre-BW customs. The name refers to a pre animal form state (I.E. vehicle modes)

This version of Depthcharge is a Transformers Prime re-imaging of the character; (like Soundwave) in this take he is a speed fighter like Arcee that turns into a single person submersible or an underwater drone.

He is made of four different figures: TFP soundwave, TFP 1ST ed. Vehicon, DOTM Laserbeak and TFP BH ratchet.

TFP Laserbeak is re purposed as an alien manta drone. The Gun is from Generations Sourge, and doubles as a gun turret in sub mode.

The reason I am re-posting this is because I was asked to show him in vehicle mode, and it took me awhile to get around to transforming him and taking the photos.

Attached Files:

2. Kryptokron

Kryptokron Yells at Clouds

News Credits:
    This is feckin' awesome. Great concept! Be keeping my eyes peeled for more customs from you!

3. Stormvapor

Stormvapor Well-Known Member

That's a beautiful altmode...has a very anime/side scrolling shooting video game feel to it. Much love for this custom, as the colours are vibrant and stunning :)