Beast wars questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by littlebotbrat, Feb 14, 2008.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Another great point.

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Prime dying did not mean the Maximals did not exist. It meant the Autobots losing the great war and being enslaved by the Decepticons. So by the time the maximals and Predacons came to be, the Maximals would be the slaves. Megatron spelled it out nicely in "The Agenda".

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Megatron flat out stated that Prime's death meant the Maximals did not exist.

"Say goodbye to the Universe, Maximals! The future has changed, yes. The Autobots loose! EVIL triumphs! And you, YOU, no longer EXIST!"

I'd say that's pretty conclusive. Notr to mention Cheetor stated again that "He's our ancestor, we've gotta get him repaired! Or we're gonners."

I think you're confused by Megatron's line about the Predacon's being slaves to the Maximals.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    By them no longer existing, he meant that when they were slaves and defeated, they would be killed. The Decepticons would still exist and would still become Predacons and BW Megatron would still come to be.

With G1 Megatron gone, the autobots would still win the war ( just sooner ) and current events would still be the same.

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    If the decepticons didn't have Megatron, its entirely possible the entire great war and its aftermath would be hugely different. Its entirely possible BW Megatron would never be built, as the sequence of events that led to his construction might never have occurred. This would lead to a time paradox, at least theoretically.

Similarly though, after he killed Prime, the resulting change to history may again, eliminate him from ever being created. Its not a sure thing, but there's a RISK of a time paradox in either case. I imagine they simplified it a bit because temporal theory is a little heavy for a kids show and even we don't completely understand it.

6. Sparky Prime

Sparky Prime Well-Known Member

I think SPLIT LIP is right. Megatron's comment about the Maximals no longer existing and the fact they were visually fading out of existence kinda says it all...

7. fiire_dragon_88

fiire_dragon_88 Andimus Prime Time

Dark Glass

Wasn't there a cool web comic made about that episode of Beast Wars that never happend about the Rattrap reprogramming thing, does anyone know where I can get my hands on that.

8. zero1

zero1 Emperor of Destruction

I brought that up because Primal tried to stop Tigerhawk who was about to eliminate Megatron w/ original Megaton's spark.

9. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

There is a bit of a difference in these cases.

It was suggested that with out G1 Optimus Prime the Autobots would have lost the war so yes then there would not have been any Maximals.

But with out G1 Megatron both Maximals and Predicons could still have exsisted because with out G1 Meg's the war may have ended faster bringing peace earlier to Cybertron.