Beast Wars Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by figsdad, May 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Has anybody seen that youtube clip by Alex Yu.. He thinks that one of the film will be Beast Wars Movie.?

In 2022. Personally i dont want a Beast Wars Film and wasn't a fan of the series.. I Loved G1 Etc but didnt really win me over with Beast Wars.. What you all think.?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Appleseed

Appleseed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ya.. Me too not a Beast War Fans.. I want Headmaster and G1 more..~

3. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. AustinLucas

AustinLucas Banned

I rather have a Bumblebee sequel for June 24th, 2022 than Beast Wars

5. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm in the same boat as you. I've tried to watch Beast Wars several times, and never been able to get into it. I hear the story gets really good...and I have no doubt that it does...but I really prefer Transformers set in the current day, disguising themselves as automobiles and whatnot. In Beast Wars, there's really no disguise aspect because there are no humans to hide from. G1-esque stuff is "my Transformers", in the same way that the Original Series will always be "my Star Trek". Nothing wrong with TNG, but it's just never clicked with me as much as Kirk and co. Maybe some day I'll be able to get into Beast Wars, but it interests me about as much as any other random '90s cartoon.

Because of that, I would personally prefer the next movie be a Bumblebee sequel instead of Beast Wars. But I am open to a Beast Wars movie. I could see a 2 hour self-contained Beast Wars story appealing to me more than the ongoing show. Especially if they change it up a bit for the causal audience, maybe they can set it in current day on a lost island or something (which could add a disguise angle). I could get into that.

6. Galvatross

Galvatross Go Drek, get Shrekt. Veteran

I want a Bird Wars movie featuring Hot Robin and Galvatross!

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    I love Beast Wars, and to me it is the quintessential TF series, and the concept made far more sense to me than vehicle Transformers ever did or ever will, and I still don’t want the next movie to be BW. They need to prove they can do a proper, ensemble TF movie before experimenting with divergent concepts like Beast Wars. Nail the basics before moving onto advanced lessons, and all that.

Which is to say, I don’t currently trust them to not cock up my favourite series.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.