Beast Wars Megatron Size comparisons please

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Sledge, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Sledge

Sledge Well-Known Member

So I've been considering picking up a beast wars megatron but I don't want a teensy little one. I know there have been a few molds of the T-Rex which is my preference but I don't know how big any of them are. Can anyone point me to a size comparison?

2. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Comparing the molds to each other or other toys? If you want the biggest one, you should get the TRU two-pack with him and Optimus Primal. It's ultra sized, the height of Cybertron Scourge or Jetfire in robot mode. And it's still at retail, and the most show-accurate one released.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I agree with Fosterlager

[​IMG]

It's hard to see, but this is the best I could do while I'm here at work. The big Megatron is in the back in between Optimus Primal and Rampage, and the BW10th Deluxe Megatron is in front of the two primals, but it's really hard to see. I'm sure someone else can provide you with better pics.

4. Sledge

Sledge Well-Known Member

I'm trying to see the size difference between the megatron molds. I'll take a look for the 2 pack but "in retail" is relative.

5. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Basically, the BW 10th Megatron is the same height as Waspinator or Tarantulas. I like the mold, but the bigger one is the correct size in relation to other Preds. In Grimlock's photo, Inferno is right in front of Megatron, and he's about a head shorter.

6. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    Here's a size comparison of the three T-Rex Megatron molds (plus the Titanium). As mentioned by fosterlager, the 10th Anniversary Megs (in the middle) is a deluxe figure. The one on the left (TRU exclusive repaint/remold, basically the same as the original) is an Ultra, which I'd say is somewhere between a Cybertron Voyager and Ultra. I wish I could be more specific, but I only have the original, and it's not with me.

http://tfkenkon.com/g/?mode=view&album=Collection/act412&pic=megatron10th-28.jpg&dispsize=1000&start=0