Beast Wars Masterpiece Blackarachnia MP46

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by oku, Feb 9, 2019 at 7:28 PM.

1. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    Probably.

2. deadso

deadso Active Member

If the Beastmode isn't a mess / requires partsforming a piece that doesn't go on the bot mode, this will be my first BW purchase. She is B-E-A-Utiful.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Digger

Digger ごはん は おかず

Twitter:
    I don’t think they do partsforming. Did you think dinobot was a mess?

4. fsfeedback

fsfeedback Well-Known Member

Weapon storage is not partsforming. If you had to attach a head after transformation or hands (like the G1 seeker mold) that is partsforming.

5. deadso

deadso Active Member

I think the Beastmode a bit is messy, but not that much, if at a different price point I might've bought him (and Megatron). I never loved BW Beastmodes 'toys', but the MP's look better and better; and I've got a sweatspot for Blackarachnia (and Rattrap).

6. hardedge

hardedge Active Member

Do you guys reckon her Harpoongun will fit in her butt in Beast Mode?

• Like Like x 2
  7. deadso

deadso Active Member

It's just a concern when a bot looks to perfect to be true ;) 

• Like Like x 3
  8. fsfeedback

fsfeedback Well-Known Member

Fair point for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Superhero?

Ebay:
    I think realistically my limit will be is £120 (hoping for less obviously)...even though she'll never be justifiably worth that much I'd (stupidly) pay up to that much because of my irrational need for it.

Nice extrapolation! I think I can actually see the spider head there in her Abdomen so I'd certainly agree with you there, indeed I can't fault any of it...other than to say spiders don't have a Thorax or rather their Head and Thorax are combined...but that is me being very pedantic!

• Like Like x 3
  10. motorthing

motorthing Carry on you Wayward Son

News Credits:
    High Roller! :cool: 

Actually I fully understand that. Sometimes you get so attached to certain characters that the usual rules go out the window. For me I like her, and the fact she stayed in her first form up to Season 3 is a plus, but £80 is legit the highest I'm prepared to go, and I'm not supporting TT in this mad dash to charge Bandai/SOC prices. If she clocks in at more than that......well, that's life.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Superhero?

Ebay:
    Oh agreed, if it were say Scorponok (my least favourite season 1 character) I'd struggle to convince myself to pay anywhere near as much even if it meant completing the cast. When Megatron came out at around £200 i made that my MP limit, this was tested by MP-44 which I passed on...thankfully I didn't like him as much and there were some nice 3P alternatives so it wasn't a terrible hard choice...although I'm sure there will be some of those coming if the BWMPs continue. If Blackarachnia is £120 i will totally bitch and moan about it....but knowing myself I'd probably end up paying it? I don't really know until I see the price, I'm just estimating my own weakness ;) 

• Like Like x 2
  12. hardedge

hardedge Active Member

With that Weibo preorder clocking in at $200, BA is pushing the MP Price limits with her size. I am really hoping she'll stay below the $130 zone. Any more of these increases make me dread the eventual Rhinox, Inferno or Terrorsaur release.

• Like Like x 1
  13. motorthing

motorthing Carry on you Wayward Son

News Credits:
    Yeah Beast Megatron is the upper limit for any TF for me. I'm hoping it's going to be as epic in hand as it looks and not contain any QC fuckups to take the glint off if (Dinobot!) to justify the price. MP44 is off the charts nuts as far as I'm concerned and not something I want anyway but even if I did - not at any cost.

Of "likely" candidates left only Inferno and Rhinox are big fellas so I can sort of justify their no doubt mad price for the fact I'll at least be finishing off a much-loved but more importantly limited cast. Hopefully......

• Like Like x 3
  14. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Superhero?

Ebay:
    You're preaching to the choir brother, my thoughts exactly on all counts ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  15. Predaking EX

Predaking EX Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I hope the next Predacon from season 1 is Terrorsaur or Waspinator. Both I can imagine will be awesome, would be nice if they include a base like BA to pose in beast mode. Scorponok can def come last, boring character overall IMO.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 10:27 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  16. soybean56

soybean56 Well-Known Member

Finally! A reveal that is interesting! She looks great in robot mode. Can't wait to see beast mode pics.

17. dCon

dCon mecha-former

News Credits:
    Its time. I havent sold anything in 20 years so everything is just piling upward. I'm still gonna collect Fans Toys, though. I started with buying all 3 FT- Insecticons & Perceptor. Then I bought Galvatron, Cyclonus, Weirdwolf, Mindwipe, Grimlock, Springer, Arcee, Hot Rod, & Blurr. In that order too! From Galvatron forward was all bought in 2018 too! Looking forward to their combiners next.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

So this year Takara is really taking charge with their Masterpiece lines. We get some last in the collection "must haves" needed for a collection. Were getting;
    G1 1984 Sunbow Optimus Prime
    G1 1984 Sunbow Bumblebee
    G1 1984 Sunbow Hound
    +
    Beast Wars Megatron.
    Beast Wars Black Arachnia.
    +
    Movie 2007 Megatron.
    Movie 2007 Jazz.

Hopefully now in 2020 we can get G1 Jazz, G1 Trailbreaker, & G1 1984 Sunbow Starscream,
    Plus it be just about right to get Beast Wars MP Rhinox next (as the large BW release.like Dinobot & Megatron) & Beast Wars Tarantulas. 2007 Ratchet and Starscream. I can't wait!

• Like Like x 1
  18. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    I'm pressing X hard on this supposed $200 price tag.

• Like Like x 1
  19. artimus prime

artimus prime SCALE Debater that collects multiple TF lines TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    This is an instant buy. I hope for Waspinator to be revealed next. If he isn't revealed in pieces it's a failed opportunity.

• Like Like x 5
  20. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Superhero?

Ebay:
    Heh, it certainly feels like he should be able to break apart, at least a little, provided it doesn't comprise anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  21. artimus prime

artimus prime SCALE Debater that collects multiple TF lines TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    In all seriousness, it should be possible. I'd be scared that they'd rely too much on ball joints to make it happen and that would be a disaster.

• Like Like x 2