Beast wars masterpiece accessories

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Schroeder, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Schroeder

Schroeder Well-Known Member

Hi, this is my first post. I've joined the forum in hopes to get information on the beast wars masterpiece figures. I was born in 1990, so I grew up with beast wars as "my" transformers. I have now begun to collect the beast wars master piece figures- and I thought the Dragonball SH Figuarts (the only other figures I still collect) were expensive!!! I am a total lunatic for spending this kind of money on these!!

Anyway, I am wondering if there are any vendors or places that sell the accessories for masterpiece figures. I am currently looking for beast mode and robot mode stand adapters for the mp-43 Megatron. Sometimes when used figures are available the original owner doesn't have all their accessories. The only accessory I have seen available on eBay is dinobot's grey stand- which I will indeed be buying since takara didn't include it with Megatron or any of the other MP figures.

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Junkmech

Junkmech Mouthplate Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  3. Schroeder

Junkmech, thanks for the reply. I am aware of those stands. That's the piece I mentioned as one I will be buying. What I am asking about is the clear, figure-specific adapters that attach to the figures and then plug in to that stand you linked to. I have a lead on a used Megatron, but he's missing the clear snap in pieces for his robot and dinosaur mode that will allow him to attach to the stand you linked to. Is there anyway to buy replacement pieces that came stock with the figures?

SH figuarts have clear display stands that can be used to display the figures, but they're general stands that can grab figures different ways. The clear adapter pieces for these MP figures are unfortunately very figure-specific.

4. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Superhero?

News Credits:
    The simple answer is no not really. The adapters are not sold separately, they only come packaged with the figures. Unless you can find someone selling them off separately you may be out of luck.

5. Schroeder

that's what I needed to know. Thanks. Guess I'll be passing on the "good deals." It's an incomplete deal :( 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Superhero?

News Credits:
    The adapters are not the be all and end all. If you are getting a good deal on that second hand Megatron you might wanna get it anyway, its a fantastic figure. Personally I don't use the stand for either Megatron or Dinobot all that much. It's nice to have but not essential.