Beast Wars Dark Glass Uqestion...

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Galvatron 88, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Galvatron 88

Galvatron 88 The Greatest of Cybertron

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Nobody's really sure, the episode was, as you said, lost. All we really have are guesses and assumptions from little bits we learned and summaries we've heard about. That comic I've seen before and it might be close, but probably not what the original script was planned to be.

3. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    An actual TV episode was never produced, as the script was rejected as "too dark" or something similar, and the more comedy-oriented "Go With The Flow" was used instead.

Too bad really, since the DG story would help give some more concrete explanation for why TM2 Dinobot started acting more and more like 'Classic' Dinobot toward the end of the series.

4. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

I saw that comic a while ago and really liked it. It seemed like a very accurate portrail of how the writers would have wrote the episode.

If you watch season 3, stop the DVD after Proving Grounds, read that comic online, then watch the rest of that season. I think thats as close as you can get.

5. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Never saw what hit 'em!

It's really too bad they canned that episode, would have been one of the bests of season 3

6. peteynorth

peteynorth TFW2005 Supporter

This might be an excellent opportunity for IDW. I do like that fan comic, but it's a little rushed, and the fleshing out of the intended events the BW writers had in mind could be better. Hell, they could work it into their current BW concept (other BW characters on Earth during season 3, they can see the show characters but because they are out of temporal sync they cannot be seen), have some non-show Max or Pred watch as Rat Trap does what he does to TM2 Dinobot.