Beast Wars 2

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by power3921, Aug 12, 2010.

1. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

This year ive been trying to watch every Transformers seris, american and Japanese. Im on BW2 right now. The first few episode were easy to find, but i cant find episode 6 anywhere, subbed or fan dubbed. Though i would prefere subbed, does any one know where i can find thta episoed at all?

2. Thyme

Thyme Disciple of Yun-Harla

Have you tried youtube?

3. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

News Credits:
    Beast Wars II and Neo are very hard to find on the web. I have seen some episodes, and they weren't subtitled, so I couldn't understand a word.

Which is why I hope that they'll have an "Ultimate Collection" DVD release of the series'. God knows when that'll happen.

4. MrSoundwaveGuy

MrSoundwaveGuy I've made a huge mistake

News Credits:
    I don't think the series was ever fully subbed. I've found some episodes on Youtube but besides that I really don't know where you can find any episodes

5. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

BWII is the one with Lioconvoy, right? I have the first 12 or 13 episodes subbed, plus the movie (on VHS tape). I got it from some guy on eBay a long time ago.

6. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I recall their being a fandub but I'm not sure how far they got. I know they got around to doing the BWII movie as I recall watching it a few years back.

7. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This, ladies and gentlemen, is dedication. You are an example to fans everywhere and I take my hat off to you.

8. Taggenagger

Taggenagger Ancient Transformers Dubber TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    We've dubbed 5 episodes and have taken a long break, mostly due to me being occupied with big happenings in life. We've resumed work after almost a 3 year hiatus and released Victory Fandub episode 25 a few days ago, we will start again on new BW2 parts.

TFCog.com never dubbed the movie, I assume we will when we reach that far in the series, two other fans however did a dubbing of it a few years ago. We do host it and all our episodes on our site.

Welcome to TFCog - Your source for Transformers fan dubs!

9. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

Ioffer.com has a few sellers that sell entire complete cartoon series on dvd's.
    some sellers have a beyond cheap price. just go to the ioffer.com site & type in transformers cartoons in the search bar. a whole bunch of sellers should be listed.

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The two series were never made available on DVD, so any DVDs you do see would be illegal copies.

I've acquired watchable copies of both shows, unsubbed, so I miss the finer points of what is going on. It's not Shakespeare though so the basics are easy enough.