Beast Wars 10th Anniv Dinobot (Hasbro ver): GPS?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Deadpool., Apr 7, 2009.

1. mugen_prime

mugen_prime Well-Known Member

WOW!! I haven't had any problems with my TM Megs or 10th Dinobot..... yet. I'm hoping I never do. So far the only figure I have that's had this is my Laser Rod Electro. I don't dare transform him anymore.

2. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Content Contributor Veteran

News Credits:
    Really wish this didn't happen but unfortunately, I do have something new to add and it isn't good news. I bought this 10th anniversary Dinobot in 2006. I've posed it, played with it but not for a while, in fact it was stored for a long time after deciding to part with some of my collection. I've always liked the look but never liked how stiff the shoulder detents were.

Transformed it earlier and the lower leg ports(which the chest pegs into) cracked. About 1/3-1/4 of the entire ports cracked off clean. Now it can still transform due to the tension from the ball jointed knees holding the lower legs against the chest in beast mode.

However, who knows how long the other semi-translucent dark brown or gold(muted?) parts will last. I'd hate to 1 Day reinact Code of Honor only to see my figure fall apart further.

I did read that other versions of this mold lack the GPS issue so I might try getting one like the Telemocha release. I'm glad this figure lasted 14 years+ in my collection before breaking.

3. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom MadameVixen

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    as someone who had figures die from GPS I have something to say for those action figures still awaiting their turn,

In time, you will know what it's like to decompose. To feel so desperately that you're safe. Yet to crumble all the same. Dread it. Run from it. GPS still arrives,

4. TFormerfan

TFormerfan Maximal

my original one crumbled from gps, I bought a replacement one in like 2015 I think and it has also started to crumble