Beast Hunters thoughts, Speculation, and SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Mar 18, 2013.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

I just got done watching the first 3 episodes of season 3 on YouTube.

Wheeljack is still alive with no explanation of how he survived his crash.

Smokescreen has a really stupid explanation for how he returned to the base and was able to pull Optimus from the wreckage. Apparently the phase shifter also makes him invisible as he just went right back into the base before the portal closed and no one ever saw that happen yet he never uses this power when sneaking around the Nemesis?

Bumblebee does get a new paint job which is just so the Decepticons can't spot him. They talk about it as if he was literally repainted which is odd considering he could just scan another vehicle mode. He wouldn't have time to get a literal paint job nor would they be able to get it done anywhere with a little kid being his only passenger.

Bulkhead mentions Wrecker Protocol in which if Wreckers are ever separated they always meet at the same co-ordinates. So Wreckers always meet on Earth when they're separated? That seems convenient for the fact that they're currently on Earth but kind of an out of the way place to meet up during the war.

Oddly enough Miko knows not to make phone calls as the Decepticons are tracking them and Jack is the one doing the stupid thing and sure enough Decepticons show up just as Arcee leaves because she goes to check out a helicopter she thinks might be a Decepticon.

Megatron starts off without his arm as the episode picks up literally right where the last one left off but then is later seen back with his original arm with not even an order given to repair him or for anyone to even try to salvage his Prime arm.

Moving onto Episode 2. The wiki states there was a flash back with Cliffjumper in this episode but I never saw him in any form. The video quality was kinda crappy on the YouTube uploads, it was probably during Shockwave's flash back sense he was involved in that episode.

We get to see Ultra Magnus but he doesn't actually talk in this episode. More on him later.

Shockwave also has a very stupid story that tries to explain his return but doesn't actually explain anything at all. The last we saw of him the Space Bridge closed with him inside it yet he claims to have reappeared right back inside his lab on Cybertron and Starscream even says that he was seen going in and never coming back out. Shockwave had to be inside the Space Bridge when it closed and there's no way in hell he could of come back out into his lab without anyone knowing about it.

That whole episode happened in a flash back so they could of explained his return as having retrieved him from the Space Bridge some time later and him choosing to remain on Cybertron to work on other projects instead of having Megatron give that "We thought you were dead" line and the stupid unnecessary explanation that made no sense.

Just because the AUDIENCE may of thought he was dead doesn't mean they needed to write it so the CHARACTERS though he was dead.

Anyway, we also get a glimpse at Predaking which is the very same scene we've seen in trailers already.

Episode 3....

Ratchet is found in junk yard seemingly giving up on defeating the Decepticons and then later for no apparent reason changes his mind.

Predaking looks freaking bad ass and neither of his toys currently out right now do him justice. I can't wait for the Ultimate Class figure which is actually screen accurate. And I don't just mean size, I mean the crappy paint jobs and molding on the smaller toys make him look like crap. So far though Predaking does not appear in robot mode in the cartoon and it's mentioned that he can't speak. He doesn't just look like a beast, he literally is a Beast. He also has a really cool looking effect where you can see the orange bits in his throat light up in red just before a fire blast. This guy with his color scheme and fire really reminds me of the Predacon equivalent of the Fallen.

So anyway... going back to Ultra Magnus... he seems to be a combination of both his original toy molds and the Optimus remold toy. I can see Optimus in the arms and legs with the remolded shoulders but his chest plate looks like the one from his previous toys before he turned into a remold of Optimus. It's stated that he was Optimus' second in command for all of the War of Cybertron and it's never stated that he was ever a Wrecker. In fact Bulkhead and Wheeljack seem to be meeting him for the first time. Not really the reaction I'd expect for someone who supposedly lead their team in the Aligned Continuity so I will repeat my belief that there is no Aligned Continuity. Ultra Magnus is said to be very by the book and demands everyone call him sir, including the humans. Though Ratchet for some reason gets away with talking to him however the hell he wants and Magnus pulls a Bugs Bunny on him. "What's up Doc?"

The episode ends with Optimus telling Smokescreen that he is going to be the new Prime. Optimus appears to be dieing. And this is where the speculation comes in.

I think, or at least I hope that line from Optimus is just a mislead. We know Ultra Magnus is going to get the forge because his toy freaking comes with it. If the older toys weren't enough proof for you because their hammers look nothing like it, his upcoming toy actually looks exactly like the animation model. I've been saying this ever sense the forge was first introduced even before we knew Ultra Magnus would ever be a toy, it's a reference to the Magnus Hammer from Animated.

On the other hand if it's NOT a mislead and Smokescreen does become a Prime then we could potentially have 2 Primes this season. I would hate that though because I hate Smokescreen and just want him to die.

We also have a new mold for Optimus in the toy line and it's unconfirmed if that's simply a toy only upgrade or if that will actually be incorporated into the cartoon. Optimus is either going to die or be rebuilt into that new body.

This could potentially mean THREE Primes. And seeing how powerful Predaking is it might actually take 3 Primes to defeat him.

Despite all the flaws I've found with the current story line at least it's not boring. This is the most action I've seen in the entire series. This looks like the end of relic hunts and other stupid filler episodes. This series keeps getting better. I don't understand why people are loosing interest in it.

Oh yeah and Arcee also mentions that if she reversed her color scheme like Bumblebee did, she'd be pink. So yeah she made a reference to all other incarnations of Arcee (except RotF) and her NY repaint.

2. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It didn't make Smokescreeninvisible--you saw him in the flashback, right? He said that when he went back through that the base had already been attached/destroyed.

I'm more interested in knowing how he and Ratchet didn't cross paths:inquisiti 

Edit:

Why are you confused about Wheeljack's survival? He was shot down, not blown out of the sky? Starscream tells us that he and the Vehicons pulled him from the wreckage of his downed ship when bringing him before Megatron.

Bumblebee reversed his colors. Arcee joked that if she did that she'd be pink;)  The show has a limited budget, so it isn't likely well see many or any new modes. Changing colors costs them nothing.

I don't recall the exact wording, but I thought Bulkhead said that they, the Wreckers, were to meet at their last coordinates. Bulkhead and Wheeljack said their goodbyes at some rocky terrain in season two, while what we saw wasn't the exact same location, does it really matter? Bulkhead and Miko were camped out near the only road in!:lol 

3. RoccaDNB

RoccaDNB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was never mentioned or stated that Wheeljack was dead.
    Smokescreen sneaked into the base after megatron and starscream left IIRC.
    Wrecker Protocol is to meet up wherever they got separated initially.

Personally I loved it, if I had only one foible it's ultra magnus' voice, I can't get used to it, it's so different from G1/Animated, and RID. It will take some time before I accept it.

4. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

You saw him go into the portal from the other side, you didn't see him come back out into the base and he said that he used the phase shifter to return to the base without being seen.

Also he couldn't have come into base AFTER it had been destroyed because the portal was already closed before that happened and if it had remained open it would of been destroyed anyway.

Either way the reasoning for him being there is impossible.

Shot down and blown out of the sky mean the same thing. Starscream saying he was pulled from the wreckage is exactly WHY I'm confused. If he was still in the ship when it crashed he should of died. I was expecting him to have either died or to have ejected from his ship before it hit the ground.

I'm aware of that but scanning a new alt mode doesn't necessarily mean an entirely new vehicle. He could of simply scanned another Urbana with a different color scheme. The way they were talking made it seem as if he literally got repainted which they didn't have the time or ability to actually accomplish. It would of made more sense and actually be possible for him to scan a new vehicle with the opposite colors than to stop at a mechanic and have Raf pay some guy to reverse his color scheme.

Their last coordinates was the Autobot's base and that's clearly not where Bulkhead went to wait for Wheeljack to show up. He said they always meet at the same coordinates.

And yes it matters... A LOT... it's not any place that makes any logical sense for them to meet yet they both know to go there.

5. Sovereign Prime

Sovereign Prime Well-Known Member

I would assume that by "same co-ordinates", Bulkhead is referring to something like "If we get lost, we just meet up at the planet's equator" or something along those lines rather than "If we get lost, we just meet up at this exact spot in the universe."

6. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

What does that have to do with anything? All I said was that it's not explained how he survived the crash. There was no ejection from the ship before it hit the ground, he was actually found inside the wreckage so he should of been dead. He could of ejected and landed near the wreckage and was found trying to salvage whatever he could from his crashed ship. In any case I'm not complaining that he's alive, I'm complaining that there's no explanation for how he survived the crash.

They had him crash behind a mountain so you couldn't see if he escaped the ship before actually hitting the ground. Then they don't bother going any more into it so we still don't know what happened when the ship left our view. What was the point of hiding the crash behind a mountain if they were never going to explain his survival anyway. They could of had him crash on camera and accomplished the same thing. That was the only reason anyone thought he might still be alive is because he crashed off camera and then it turns out it didn't matter. If he crashed on camera we all would of thought he was dead and then it'd be more of a shock when he turns out to still be alive. His whole crash and return is just really badly written.

No he went back threw the portal. He was there before the base was destroyed.

Again no, Bulkhead said they always meet in the same place. He said nothing about meeting at the last place they got separated. Plus again, that would make even less sense because the last place they got separated was outside the Autobot's base. Bulkhead was no where near Jasper/Darkmount, NV when he was waiting around for Wheeljack.

G1/Animated? That's two different characters what's with the backslash? Also RID is a totally different voice, this Ultra Magnus sounds more like the G1 and Animated versions than RID does.

I just don't understand why he expects everyone to call him Sir but lets Ratchet get away with not doing it. He seems so stern to everyone else and then with Ratchet he pulls a Bugs Bunny. WTF?

Bulk's exact words were "Any Wrecker got stranded or separated from the unit we'd always rendezvous at the exact same set of coordinates." I don't know why you're trying to interpret his line as something other than what he actually said. Not that it matters anyway when none of your reasoning makes any more sense than his actual line.

7. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Yeah it seem evident that the Wrecker protocol for being behind enemy lines was to meet at a certain coordinates within a certain radius away from where they split up.

Within 360 degrees at a direction of hundreds of miles, anywhere from north to south and east to west.

8. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

If the coordinates are just hundreds of miles in any direction away from the last place we saw each other that doesn't narrow it down to one exact specific location. That literally covers most of California, Arizona, Utah, and of course Nevada. Bulkhead knows Wheeljack is going to meet him in one specific location so why would the coordinates encompass a radius of hundreds of miles that would take months to search?

9. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

That is why it is at an end of a radius say 200 miles by a 100 degrees from the last point of contact.

10. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

That doesn't make it any better. Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas are all 200 miles away from Jasper, NV. That also includes parts of Mexico. It's approximately a 5,713 mile drive.

Besides Bulkhead clearly states they meet at an exact set of coordinates not any place in a radius around whatever. No one would ever make a radius their plan to meet at. Did you ever go to an amusement park as a kid and have your parents tell you to meet them at anywhere within 5 miles of the entrance? That's basically the human equivalent of what you're saying. The plan is always meet back right here which means meet back right here not wander around aimlessly because they could be anywhere.

11. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't see how its unrealistic for him to crash his ship and survive, you act like no one's ever survived a plane crash before.

The writers choosing to withhold showing us the crash was done to add suspense to the scene, leave the audience on a cliffhanger as to whether he survived or not. His survival comes across more believable because we never see how bad the crash was and it leaves us little room to argue the logic and realism of the outcome. Showing the audience the crash on screen would not have had the same effect and success. The writers would have either had the ship crash and show it with little damage, making it clear he survived and taking away any suspense or cliffhanger; or show the ship crash badly, creating suspense but then making Wheeljack's survival more unbelievable than it is now.

Also, just because Starscream called it a wreckage doesn't mean that at least one part of the ship wasn't still intact from the crash. I like to believe Wheeljack was able to land the ship in a way that allowed him to survive the landing.

12. Geterman

Geterman Second Coming of Primus

News Credits:
    It is possible to survive a plane crash. Ultra Magnus seems accurate to his IDW personality, do not remember him being referred as a Wreaker. Arcee referring to reversing her color was a throw away to her G1 color. I do not think Smoke will be made a prime

13. dirgestone

dirgestone Banned

Did we even see the wreckage from Wheeljacks always crashing ship?

14. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    When Smokescreen explains to Optimus how he had gotten to the place he found himself awakening, Smokescreen clearly states that he went back to the base because he couldn’t let Optimus face Megatron’s army alone, he goes on to say that he snuck back and that that’s when the blast hit. He explains that he used the Phase Shifter to pull Optimus free from the debris before the Cons dropped in—watch the scene again, man.

I disagree. The usage of blow is for emphasis, to do in excess or completely (e.g. to blow something out of proportion or to blow a ship out of the water—to utterly destroy a ship in water). A ship that is shot down isn’t necessarily shot to pieces, but one that is blown out of the sky is one that has been decimated.

Wheeljack had a controlled crash, so why is it a stretch to believe that successfully landed is ship? People have been known to walk away from crashes, you know? It’s the ships that are blown to bits that you never hear about people walking away from;) 

A wrecked car is, well, a wreck, and firefighters pull people out of wrecks all the time—what’s so hard to understand?

Again, what is so confusing about the way it was stated? We don’t know how their bodies work. We believe that their bodies can change form, so why is it hard to believe that their bodies can reverse colors…especially, after Arcee tells you how he did it?

A new paint scheme, be it painted by humans or the Cybertronian body doing it itself it is still a process of being painted.

Bulkhead: We’re following standard Wrecker Protocol—an emergency plan we followed during the war, in case any wrecker got stranded or separated from the unit. We’d always rendezvous at the exact same set [selected] of coordinates. If Jackie’s still alive, he’ll be there.

You don’t actually think believe the Wreckers met at the exact same spot Bulkhead and Wheeljack met on Earth do you? The Wrecker’s obviously met at the exact same of coordinates they discussed before going into battle.

Aside from talking with Bulkhead and her newfound friend, Miko is a recluse—she doesn’t even answer phone calls from her host family. Jack, on the other hand, has always put family first. It isn’t strange to see Jack trying to contact his mother, as that’s the way he is.

Time clearly passed from the time he had his citadel attack the humans (the last time we see him armless) to the time he contacts follower in the comforts of his new home (with his arm reattached)—their conversation didn’t take place immediately after the attack, but after June and Agent Fowler setup a medical center for the injured soldiers and after setting up communications with Megatron to call for a truce.

It was a very quick scene from Out of the Past; it was the scene that shows how Cliffjumper and Arcee became partners and how they ended up on Earth. The scene ends with Arcee dodging Shockwave’s blast while fire her own which hits him squarely in the eye.

First of all, Starscream isn't the honest of Decepticons. Shockwave was a threat, it was as clear than as it is now. Starscream was NOT looking for Shockwave. He would have bumped Shockwave off himself if he could have.

Both the Space Bridge and Ground Bridge in Transformers Prime generate a portal that stretches for several meters from the origin towards the targeted destination—we can see this best in the season two episode entitled Patch, watch as Starscream walks into the Groundbridge, as it closes down. Had he been a second too late, he would have found himself walking into a wall.

Shockwave being in the portal as it shut down would have left him in his lab, which is exactly what it did.

Shockwave’s story was the first two minutes of the second episode, not the entire story.

While being Optimus’ key lieutenant definitely says something about a person’s status, I have doubts that that means second in command, as captains, majors, colonels etc. out rank lieutenants; moreover, he might have been Optimus’ second officer, working directly under him, but not a commander of regiments elsewhere on the planet, but who knows? I’m a little sad Jazz gets demoted once again:( 

People that have earned the respect of others often get free passes and aren’t required to call someone by titles and whatnot. Vice-President Joe Biden has called President Barack Obama by his first name:p  We may not know the extent of their history, but we know they have one. Ratchet, we know once fought side by side with Optimus—he earned his cred a long time ago.

15. DarekSilver

DarekSilver Well-Known Member

Ebay:

What your confusing is co-ordinates - You're thinking on a universal scale, where it's obvious Bulkhead is speaking on a planetary scale.

If the wreckers get split up, or something goes south in a mission (on a planet, obviously) they will always meet at the same set of coordinates ON THE PLANET as Wrecker Protocol (unless those coordinates would make it impossible to meet up there, I'd imagine.

Also, getting shot out of the sky does NOT EQUATE to being "blown up", and you can survive a wreck ship.

We quiet clearly see Wheeljack's ship being shot out of the sky and it crashing behind a mountain/plateau in the Season 2 Finale, not getting blown up. I'd imagine safety features would be designed in a ship to help a crew survive a crash landing where they could not safely get out of it prior to the crash, plus Cybertronian's are known to be hellaciously more durable than fleshlings - so no, it's not illogical or unreasonable to assume Wheeljack managed to survive the crash of the Jackhammer.

16. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Okay, let's see what we have here. Smokescreen will become a Prime, against the orders he'll fix Optimus, drain the Forge and after that Ultra Magnus will use it as his signature weapon.

In the end they'll find a way to perhaps re-energize the Forge and rebuild the Omega Lock. Anyway, Cybertron will be saved.

17. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Since I saw Prowl was getting a Deluxe toy, I'm 90% sure he'll show up. Probably in Episode six, but he'll show up.

18. Morbo

Morbo Knowledge Brings Fear

Will he show up with Hot Shot, Dead End, Thundertron, Kup, Rumble, and all the other toy-featured Predacons?

Yeah, them rendezvousing back at their old base makes absolutely no sense. Hey, everyone, we're about to be blown up, so split up all over the place, but then immediately come back deep into enemy territory to our old base to meet up again.

Any real such team would have long had predetermined secondary site(s) to meet up if anything were to happen, somewhere safe and otherwise unused. It's fundamental.

And Aligned is less one continuity than a continuity family of sorts. Prime doesn't have to follow the other parts of Aligned any more than the G1 TV show has to follow all the details in the Marvel Comic. So you can end up with different version of one character, a la G1 Shockwave.

So, sounds like more questionable plotting from TF: Prime and pushing rational characters and world building aside for immediate plot expediency. Oh well. I look forward to 13 last episodes of melodramatic twists, McGuffins, Super-Double Epic show downs, More McGuffins, more melodrama, and a final McGuffin-fueled Super-Triple Epic show down.

19. Sovereign Prime

Sovereign Prime Well-Known Member

Then my strongest suggestion would be to re-new or further your understanding of the concept of co-ordinates. It isn't that difficult of a concept to grasp if you stop and think about it rather than attempting to use the fact of required background knowledge as a means of bash the show, let alone those whom attempt to aid you in its understanding. The entire universe is not linked to a single co-ordinate system, but rather every "planet" constitutes its own. *If you can make sense of that.*

See also: Geographic coordinate system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  20. SaberPrime

SaberPrime System Pride

That's just it... We STILL have not seen his crashed ship. They built up suspense just for a throw away line? They're not even going to explain HOW he survived? Yeah there are ways you could survive a crash but they don't explore any of them it's only said that Wheeljack was pulled from the wreckage. We don't even get to see it to figure out for ourselves how he survived based on how bad the damage was. It kinda makes the cliffhanger rather pointless if the only thing it leads to is a throw away line and nothing else. They built up suspense, for NOTHING.

Wow how you'd survive the crash Wheeljack?

I just did.

Um... what?

He's the leader of the Wreckers. This is stated in his bio on the FoC toy packaging. He's also listed on the Wiki page as being the leader of the Wreckers in the aligned universe.

His exact words were "When we were evacuating the base, just as the cons opened fire it was my turn to ground bridge away but I couldn't do it. I couldn't let you face Megatron's army alone. So I snuck back but that's when the blast hit, the whole joint came tumbling down. I managed to pull you from the wreckage before the cons dove in using the phase shifter which I managed to snag in all the confusion back on Cybertron."

He actually says he came back WHEN THE BLAST HIT not after. Still impossible though because the portal would of been closed before he got the chance to return if it took him that long to get back to the base. Ratchet went threw after him before the blast hit to a different location. Smokescreen would of had to come back before Ratchet left in order for his portal to have still been open.

Despite what he says though you do see activating the phase shifter before going threw the portal back into the base which is what gave me the idea that the phase shifter must make him invisible sense he does in fact use it to sneak back.

In any event his story is stupid and makes no sense... of course it's Smokescreen, he's been stupid and making no sense the entire time he's been in this show, hence why I hate him and want him to die.

No you're thinking of being blown up. Blown out of the sky is the same thing as being shot down. If you literally blow up you would explode before you even hit the ground. Blown out of the sky is an exaggeration of being shot down not a literal statement of causing a ship to blow up.

What makes you think Wheeljack had a controlled crash and that his ship wasn't blown to bits. We were never told how he survived nor did we ever see the crash. What we did see was a crash and some kind of explosion behind a mountain which makes me think he would not be alive if he were still inside the ship when it hit the ground. Of course it was covered by the mountain so maybe the damage to his ship wasn't as bad as it appeared to be. He did say in a previous episode that the Jack Hammer can take a punch and all you see is smoke which could of actually been dirt carried away by the wind. As in he left a big hole in the side of that mountain. But nope we never got to see any of that. All we got was a throw away line that doesn't even try to explain how he survived.

She just says he reversed his colors how is that explaining how he did it? That's just saying WHAT he did not HOW. The confusing thing about how it's stated is that it's stated as a LITERALLY PAINT JOB. I've already explained this multiple times.

A literal paint job would require going to a mechanic to be repainted. This would require an adult to pay for said paint job which they did not have. They had Raf who probably has little to no money to pay for said paint job. This also requires TIME which they did not have.

We do know that Transformers can scan new vehicles and change color schemes based on the new vehicle. It would actually make sense, it'd be really kind of convenient that another one just happen to be driving by but at least it would solve the greater issues of how they did it if Bumblebee scanned another Urbana with his current paint job.

They could be referring to his new colors metaphorically as a new paint job but it's not explained as him scanning a new vehicle so we're left to believe that he was literally repainted.

No, being painted requires paint which they don't have, something to apply the paint which they don't have, money which the have very little of if any at all, time which they don't have, and trying to explain why there's a little kid in a car with no adult driving it which they can't do. Cybertronian body changing the colors just requires a scanner which they have access to, another vehicle with a different color scheme which we don't know how popular Bumblebee's vehicle mode actually is sense it's a car that doesn't exist in the real world, and 2 seconds which they can do.

So again, why do they talk about it as if it's a literally paint job?

Yes because that's what he said. I quoted him saying it, you quoted him saying it and some how you got that from what Bulkhead said?

How could they meet at a set of coordinates they discussed before the battle when the battle was never even planned to begin with? You make it sound as if this plan was made up just that day rather than a plan they've been following sense the war which is what he says it is.

The Decepticons attacked them. They weren't going into battle, the battle came to them. And Jackie showed up in the middle of the battle so there was no before the battle in which Bulkhead and Wheeljack could of set up a rendezvous point.

Exactly the opposite.

Miko is a recluse, she's always doing something on her phone and doing things she's told not to so it makes more sense that she would try to call someone. Jack is more responsible and knows the Decepticons are tracking him. He's never done anything before that he was told he shouldn't because it would put him in danger. So calling his mother does seem totally out of character for him. The last time he was that reckless was while hanging out with Smokescreen but he was with Arcee.

I get the whole passage of time thing. What I don't get is why he gets his original arm back. There's no mention of his Prime arm and he did get it for a reason so I would think he would of tried to salvage and reattach the Prime arm rather than his original arm. Was it never found after Optimus cut it off or was it so badly damaged that Knock Out couldn't repair him with it and had to reattach his original arm?

I'm aware of that but Starscream was there and if he did actually see Shockwave come back out of the portal he would of taken advantage of his blindness to kill him. There were also several Vehicons there and while he wasn't in the portal room itself Soundwave was also present on Cybertron at the time. If Shockwave had come out of the portal he would of been seen by multiple Decepticons, not just Starscream. Starscream talks as if there was a search party which is probably the truth because of Soundwave's presence there. It may be in Starscream's nature to lie but it's not actually possible for him to lie in this instance. Soundwave would of called him out on anything he said that wasn't true.

That makes no sense.

If you're inside the portal between two points when it closes down you would still be inside in the space bridge.

No one saw Shockwave come out at point B, Earth, and no one saw him come out of the portal at point A, Cybertron. The only logical place left was for him to have been trapped inside the space bridge itself.

Again, that makes no sense. How is it no one saw him return to his lab? And if the portal closed down with him inside it that would leave him INSIDE THE PORTAL. It's basically like being in a tunnel and blocking off both sides. You can't get out at either end once it's been closed off. The tunnel would have to be opened back up again before anyone would ever know you were still alive in there.

You're assuming Cybertronians use the same ranking system that we do and seem to be forgetting that Megatron's second in command holds the same rank as Ultra Magnus.

Maybe but that Bugs Bunny routine still seems a bit out of character. I don't know, maybe he'll loosen up later in the season and then it won't seen so weird.

Exact same set of coordinates on any given planet... That doesn't exactly sound smart as not every planet will have the same terrain as Cybertron. Basically Bulkhead and Wheeljack got lucky but the coordinates could of been in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. (But obviously you realized that from your last sentence.) So what would they have done if their usual meeting place landed them in the middle of the Ocean?

Who said it did? See above.

I never said it was illogical or unreasonable for Wheeljack to survive. As I've stated at least once already my issue is not with his survival but the lack of any kind of explanation for his survival and the fact that they had him crash off camera as a cliff hanger just so we could never actually see his ship this season either.

I have no problem with the idea that he survived. What I have a problem with is that we still don't know what kind of shape his ship is in or HOW he survived. There's just a line about him being found in the wreckage and that's it. There's no jumping ship last minute and landing safely near by, there's no the crash wasn't as bad as we thought it would be, there's nothing of any kind. It's as if he crashed on camera it wouldn't of made any difference sense they didn't bother going into anyway. They built up all the expense of weather Wheeljack was alive or not just so they could never bother going into his crash at all.

I feel as though the cliff hanger was never resolved. I know Wheeljack is alive but I don't know how. It's as if the crash never happened because all it got was a throw away line. I want to know how he survived and how much damage the Jackhammer took when it crashed not just "We found this Autobot in the wreckage of his crashed ship." and that's all they're going to say about it. It is possible he wasn't actually in the ship when it crashed and was found trying to salvage anything he could from it. Jets do have ejector seats with parachutes so pilots can escape before a crash so it's possible Wheeljack had a similar set up but we'll never know because they never bothered to tell us.

He's not showing up. Prowl and Barricade are intended to be exclusives to the Prime video game. The toy is most likely just a representation of his video game model that will never be seen in the series.