Beast Hunters Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by BraveMax, Jan 7, 2013.

1. TFanPage101

TFanPage101 Commander Magnus

News Credits:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Yep Starscream is kinda look like a Dinobot.

3. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

This is the height of chicken little idiocy. We haven't been officially shown anything beyond the first wave of Beast Hunters.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Uh, no. There's no way in hell they'd do that, it's not like they don't have SOME regard for scale.
    Also, Voyagers have never been in Generations before then.
    Plus, I don't think they'd just go and drop a class in the middle of a line that already has been confirmed to have the class anyway.
    And if I recall correctly, wasn't news of new voyagers just as slow for PRID as it is for BH?

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I like Beast Wars I like Beast Hunters I like Microns I think some people should get off their G1er High horse and except that some people might like "The Gloss of the new" over "Nostalgia".

I'm not saying there's not ever something to critique but I'm slightly Mystified that someone just sees Animal Transformers and then thinks "Kiddy" surely Laserback is not better or worse than a 1980's Predacon or Trypticon ?

I thought it was unfair when people were calling the 80's Predacons Playskool toys and I also see it as Unfair to deflame the current toys as babyish.

If someone wants to say they don't like the simplicity of the Transformation or they don't like the plastic with the stain in it or even they don't like the spikes or lack of a proper disguise.

Those I all see as valid concerns worth discussing - but saying I don't like them and that they are for babies these while you sit sniffiling in the corner hugging your Masterpiece Optimus Prime is to be honest even more pathetic than the thousands or grown human buying Transformers toys in the first place is.

At least some of us are honest enough to say they are interested in them because they are toys and don't hide behind terms like Masterpiece or Collectables. and decry anything in a plastic bubble card package as for 5 year olds only.

That shiny G1 Jazz a lot of those sort of people have was also suitable for ages a lot lower than the sort who pay mortages or rent are.

As one of the Online toy reviews says "You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing"

I'd also add bring joy to the youngen's not nasty opinions. buy a child a laserback or Beast Hunters Bumblebee toys and see how much they like it and indeed how many young collectors it sparks.

Rant over...

6. Fallout

Fallout call me alabama i'm a seminole prize

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    why does peaces keep posting in these threads about how much he hates these?

anyways.. starscream's legs look strangely long. but i'll wait for some better photos.

7. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm wondering what that fin or antenna on the back is in alt form.

8. Clifftothemax

Clifftothemax Well-Known Member

It kinda feels weird seeing Starscream with one of these wacky "Beast" redesigns more than the others, since Starscream in the show was rather stubborn about refusing to upgrade his systems even when Knock-Out said many of them were obsolete.

9. Kantus Prime

Kantus Prime Beast Wars Forever!

News Credits:
    The colors remind me of Cybertron Brimstone. Otherwise this toy is :yuck 

10. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I'm going to reserve full judgment until we get a better quality picture and one of his jet mode but judging by that single blurry image, he looks pretty decent. If it is, I might still buy the figures I like. I just won't be a "completionist".

11. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

News Credits:
    This is bought on site for me

12. Fallout

Fallout call me alabama i'm a seminole prize

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    yanno... between the briestone colors i'm really hoping for a beast mode so i can put him with thundertron and call him brimstone.

13. TCJJ

TCJJ 117% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    You know, people always use the excuse of "but the kids will like it". Now, maybe I was an abnormal child, but I was always more interested in something that wasn't a pile of crap. I liked nice colours, I liked fun, rewarding transformations (I was, and still am, the guy who likes RID Landfill - so sue me), and I knew when something was disappointing (Armada toys, Energon...... I've never managed to watch the whole of Energon, and even when I was a child I knew it was total ass). So either I was a smart child, or children these days are REALLY stupid. Or perhaps it's just Hasbro, who treats children as if they're all newborns.

14. JCthegreat

JCthegreat Star Seeker

News Credits:
    says who? YOU, and its called an opinion. If it was a fact then why am I currently saying:
    I am loving the new beast hunters, I will pick up all of them. They are not crap, you think that they are crap. Just because you believe something doesn't make it true for everyone. I personally like them they aren't the best, but they are awesome re-imaginings to the prime universe' characters. Great line Hasbro keep em' coming
    and this starscream is awesome

15. JCthegreat

JCthegreat Star Seeker

News Credits:
    Agreed! And nice Emgo Reference because it is soooooo true

16. UltimusPrime

UltimusPrime Banned

News Credits:
    Anyone want to guess they will never look like this in the show?

17. Billzilla

Billzilla Skepticon

News Credits:
    That's George Bernard Shaw. Emgo's quoting Shaw.

18. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

That Dreamwave pose he is in is probably making him look way worse than he actually is.

19. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Looks preggers.

20. freak176

freak176 Metallurgist

There are more "original" third party t-formers coming out now that developers have seen success. I believe FP has a very popular blue and steel one. Another company is producing a Nova Prime. These may be a small percentage of the third party stuff out now, but I believe that number is going to increase. There are so many cool characters from all the generations and series that have not been made, that it doesn't make sense to come out with an inferior product that (I think) is going to attribute to the next Transformers popularity decline. (TFandom rocks, voicing disputes and opinions is one of the best parts)

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013