Beast Era (Wars/Machines/etc.) Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Snaptrap, Jan 12, 2012.

1. hardedge

hardedge Well-Known Member

Paint chipping happens really fast if sweat is not wiped off the pieces... I have not had any of these experiences yet and I've transformed 41 around 2 times back and forth.

2. Booster Gold

Booster Gold Broken Record

News Credits:
    I'm really glad I finally got some pledge floor polish and gave all the troublesome areas on Dinobot a good coat of it. I already have some very small abrasions/chips, they were either there out of the box or happened the ONE time I've fully transformed him. I'm going to continue this practice on all BWMPs in the future, they are just to damn expensive to risk the damage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Arale

Arale Well-Known Member

0E88873E-5B5D-48EE-A52F-C750F704E8E5.jpeg I’ve shown him off before, but my Beast Convoy, still is in his box and I cannot wait to pass him down to my children.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    So out of curiosity I checked my MP32 on the back leg covers that become the monkey thighs .and mine has an ever so small chip on the same piece on one of them. Crazy. Guess it's gloves or bust from here on out.

5. KABAR432

KABAR432 giving beasts a forever home.

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I can kinda see how those pieces might rub off. From what I remember those can get pretty tight when pulling them out. And probably the harder you grip it the tighter the connection... idk. yeah I'm gonna treat these MP's as eye candy from here on out I think. If I want to fiddle with Dinobot I'll just mess with the original or one of the many repaints I have of that mold - barring Grimlock of course.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MadMaximus

MadMaximus Well-Known Member

IMG_20181126_172325.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  7. KraegorStark

KraegorStark Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. YooBroZki

YooBroZki Member

Beast wars figures will ALWAYS be my favorite transformers figures

• Like Like x 1
  9. MadMaximus

This is probably been discussed but with the amount of popularity- why does has taken not revisit beastwars in a big way? Instead we go through G one ad nauseum

10. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Because geewhiners are the loudest subsection of the fandom and they keep repeatedly crying that nothing beyond g1 seasons 1&2 will sell

• Like Like x 2
  11. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    While yes, i would love some new Beast Wars/Machines figures, i think i've said it before, but a lot of the figures really hold up well today. Especially year 2. Forget about the GPS in TM Megatron. Aside for that most of the figures really fit in with a modern collection. TM Optimus, amazing articulation and accessories. The only thing i'd want to change about TM Cheetor and Rattrap is to give them new heads. TM Tarantulas is a little short, but I totally understand why, he has a high parts count to have articulated beast legs so he had to be made a little smaller.

For season 1 Maximals, there is only one HUGE want there that i doubt will ever be made, i want a small deluxe (like CHUG Rattrap) Airrazor. Dinobot isn't great, but i can deal with what we've been given
    Season 1 Predacons, I'd like to see a Voyager Megatron, deluxe Terrorsaur, and Voyager Scorponok
    Season 2 Maximals, just Silverbolt
    Season 2 Predacons unless we got a straight OS KO of Tarantulas, i'm pretty good. If they just straight re-released TM1 Megatron without GPS, he would sell like hotcakes (i found a Japanese one for a really good price about a year ago, so thats my Megatron). I think i am the only BW fan that doesn't care if he gets a Ravage
    Season 3 Maximals - Totally need a new TM2 Cheetor. With Perfect Effect's Beast Gorira and Mega Doragon, that itch is scratched. Tigerhawk was in 3 episodes (maybe 2) and I really don't give a crap about him. TM2 Blackarachnia... she would be great as a deluxe and if she had a blaster
    Season 3 Predacons - this needs some more love. Mega Doragon fills the need for Tm2 Megatron, but I would love a 2 or 3 pack of the cyber raptors. Also, while TM2 Dinobot has a great beast mode, his bot mode could totally be redone

12. MadMaximus

ugh. siege looks awesome but 15 years of G1 that well is dry..

• Like Like x 2
  13. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn’t say it’s dry, they do consistently put out obscure characters and there are always new fans, I just wish they would reach to other series every so often

14. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Your new best friend

News Credits:
    BossMonkeys.jpg
    So happy to finally have found POTP Optimal Optimus. Really fun figure.

• Like Like x 10
  15. Chopper Face

Chopper Face Emissary of The Vok

News Credits:
    I’ve just been reading some of the backlash from the V3 Optimus Prime price confirmation at ¥50k; every MP thread on these boards must follow the exact same formulae.
    Although I don’t care about that figure, the sheer amount of plastic TT seem to be throwing in with all of the accessories gives me a bit of hope that we could see some of the larger Transmetal bots in MP form some day.

The goalposts have moved again, the ceiling has been raised and we all know, no matter how much they bitch about it, people are gonna buy another Optimus Prime which will probably condemn the rest of the fandom to future price hikes- but the silver lining of all that mark-up profit is that TT may actually then consider producing a figure that would legit cost that much like OpOp or Rampage and not even gouge the price.

It’s inevitable that we are going to have to pay a hefty price for a complete Beast Wars cast
    [​IMG]

Getting the full cast would be incredible.

Oo, I’m starting to work up a little excitement for Megatron’s release now!
    Then hurry the hell up and announce Scorponok or Blackarachnia!

Attached Files:

16. Alpha_&_Omega

Alpha_&_Omega From the Covenant of Primus...

I think that dinobot and Beast megs are thinning the heard of would be buyers and the 3p market is starting to take notice. I'm sure we'll get an off brand or straight KO within a high, but affordable price point. I mean Jiang Xing's Winged dragon aka tm2 Megs is stunning and looks to be spot on. He's in scale, huge and as one of the lagest characters... under $250. Still a lot, but if he comes out as high quality, Jiang Xing could be the BW Fanstoys.

I want the full cast as much as everybody, but if TT keeps gouging, I'll get mine else where.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Chopper Face

Chopper Face Emissary of The Vok

News Credits:
    I’m fully onboard for everything by JX as long as Megatron doesn’t fall apart in my hands. They’re listenning to the fans and taking their time to perfect their figure which is always appreciated. An official TT offering would definitely be very interesting to see but most likely cost double so if an MP TM2 Megs ever does exist, I may actually hesitate to buy.

So if JX tackle the huge bots and TT are doing the most popular S1 characters; we just need one more 3P to jump in and start giving us the smaller and midsized, less prominent characters in mp scale and we can get a move on with this collection! One MP per year is just painful.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alpha_&_Omega

Alpha_&_Omega From the Covenant of Primus...

I really wish FT would throw their hat in the ring and I bet they will if winged dragon sells well. They have a good beat on the pulse of what fans expect and their prices
    are relatively reasonable. Plus their sculpts are killer. Hope they can do organic.

19. levandowski

levandowski Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Someone asked me to help them find the UK transmetal claw jaw some time ago. I forgot who this was, but one has finally appeared on ebay. Hopefully the person searching for it sees this.

Transformers Beast Wars Claw Jaw MOSC | eBay

20. archieboy

archieboy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    About ordering to Amazon co jp    503   8256912   6703036    archie guerra gmail com   Gmail.png

• Like Like x 1