Barricade/Bumblebee chase and Bumblebee/Brawl fight music *spoiler*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lateralus, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Lateralus

Lateralus Well-Known Member

Did anyone else love how they implemented those songs? I usually hate The Used, but removing the annoying vocals that song really kicked ass and made my heart race. It's so awesome hearing that kick in right before Bumblebee and Barricade blow through the dust, it gave that feeling of something awesome about to happen.

Even better was using one of my favorite bands, the Smashing Pumpkins during the scene where Bumblebee and Mikaela are attacking Brawl. Hearing that song pounding while Bumblebee is driven towards Brawl guns blazing put a huge grin on my face.

I loved the break from overusing dramatic music for something more rock-oriented. It felt more refreshing a more entertaining to me. Though if they had used the Disturbed song at one point in the movie it would probably be one of the best movies ever to me.

Beats the hell out of the animated movies soundtrack. (GO AHEAD FLAME AWAY FANBOYS!)

2. Galvatron397

Galvatron397 Official TFW Omni-Geek

I wholeheartedly agree, one of the best soundtracks in a LONG time. Gonna' be the first soundtrack I bought since the Oblivion track.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Didn't care for many of the songs on the soundtrack from the standpoint of sitting and listening to them outright; and over time rock tracks really tend to show a movie's age... but I agree, I thought the songs worked great in the context of the movie.

Really looking forward to the score, though.

4. Lateralus

I only care for three songs on the actual soundtrack, but I was just referring to the songs used in the movie. Linkin Park....eh....kinda fit but I'm not really too fond of them.

5. Dupree

Dupree Well-Known Member

as soon as barricade transforms back to alt mode and the music hits and the chase is on, I was markin out hardcore

6. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'm hoping the eventual score has the instrumentals on it as well. I much prefer the instrumentals, less instrusive than actual vocals, and they "fit" the mood much more nicely.

7. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios everything u like is dumb

I felt the same way. I hate every song and band on the soundtrack, but it sure as hell got me pumped during those two scenes. It really helped that they didn't have the vocals.

8. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

Hey! I like The Used! Big meanies!

9. Barricade

Barricade Frenzy is in my pants.

Heh, yeah. I got this huge smile on my face when the song hit.

10. Lateralus

I might have needed a respirator after the Bumblebee vs. Brawl fight. I thought the tow truck thing was pretty clever. I was expecting him to be not much use after being dismembered, but when Doomsday Clock kicked in I knew he was about to rip things up.

11. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

I thought the music in the Bumblebee/Brawl scene was out of place.

And the music with Bumblebee/Barricade was good, but the scene was too short, and the music cuts off too soon, so it seemed a little odd there too.

12. nYcet824

nYcet824 The Chosen One

lol the songs that bumblebee played on the radio when Sam was driving Mikaela home were hilarious

13. SpeedBreaker

SpeedBreaker DESTRON NEW LEADER

I can't remember hearing Whip It by Devo in the film but the Ultimate Bumblebee toy is supposed to play it. Did I miss it?

14. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I'm pretty sure it isn't. I don't ever remeber hearing it.

I thought the music fit pretty well during the Bumblebee/Barricade chase. It had a lot of pumped up action.