Bad characters.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by NemesisBruticus, May 31, 2009.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    wheelie and kicker

2. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

The Armada kids are a given. Am I the only one who hates Daniel? Every time that kid gets rescued I find myself thinking "Damn, maybe next time!" His whiny, stupid ass may be worse than Wheelie.

3. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

*nods*

4. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:

...................................................................................

......Aaaanywaaayyy, I vote for Professor Princess. Worst character ever. I find Slipstream particularly unlikable too.

5. dendariiprime

dendariiprime Nemesis Prime's Bitch

kicker: character sucked, figure awesome!!! and.... sorry, but all animated, did not care for that show.

6. AlanGarou

AlanGarou Well-Known Member

I hold the theory that she represents Starscream's shrewdness or wit. She was easily the smartest of the bunch, and she was constantly making snarky remarks. As for her bitchiness, that actually endeared her to me. I like it when characters are unabashedly cruel or disrespectful, and the fact that she was acting that way to Starscream, who is essentially her father, only made it more amusing.

EDIT: As for characters I hate, Wheelie definitely qualifies. Not only does he speak in annoying, contrived rhymes, his voice makes it sound like he's talking through a freakin' kazoo. Who the heck greenlighted that character? Perhaps Floro Dery? Also, the Season 3 version of Rodimus was indeed a whiny loser. If you hate being leader so much, just give the Matrix to Springer! (And stop trying to steal his girlfriend!)