b*gger b*llock d*ammit.........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kenny278, May 5, 2008.

1. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

Karma does not like me ...

In fact I think she hates me

Applied to go to university this year - I was there for a couple of years ages ago but didn't like my course.. applied and got accepted... whoo, reduced my hours at work to enjoy the summer a bit

Just called about applying for my student loan for the four years, they tell me I'll have to pay for the first two years... bugger.... phone the university ... fee's are £1700 a year... bollocks...

So looks like the majority of my collection is going to have to go at somepoint before september so I can pay my fee's :( :( 

Gonna try get some money put aside .. got £500 already from selling dvd's and laptop... but I'm thinking I'm going to have to sell some toys

I don't wanna :(  Going to try complete a couple and stop spending from now until august... see how much I can scrape together..

SOB!!! This is the third time my collection has had to be sacrificed for something else ... not a happy bunny :( 

2. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Bummer dude, but look at it this way, you'll be able to buy many more TFs once you've graduated and have a higher paying job.

3. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Whoa, that's about 2/3 what I pay, and I thought the university I go to was cheap. Still, it sucks having to come up with those kinds of funds.

(so does this mean I shouldn't PM you, like I was about to, regarding stuff I have off your want list...?)

4. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

I hear ya man, its gone up in my state as well.

5. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

Increase your hours at work and get tore into the overtime. £1700 is a fair amount but it isn't insurmountable. Get to it!

6. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

no option of overtime unfortunately, will get there somehow, can't really get a second job either as I need most evenings free for seeing my daughter

costs are £1700 per year - which as far as I know is more or less a consistant cost over here in the UK... but I need to cover 2 years.. think I'll concentrate on getting enough for the first year ..

Will see what I can do to get some cash coming in... will manage somehow - just hope there isn't too many casualties from the collection - but as motormaster says - once I qualify can get a better paid job and start again (probably at much more silly prices) though I could restart with a MIB or MISB collection instead.. all mine is loose more or less.. Hmmmm

Still got some other "junk" I can put on ebay anyway.... then see where it goes from there..

7. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

WOO HOOO

Parents FTW!

Mentioned about selling stuff and my dad asked why and he's going to pay my first years's fees... meaning I have a whole 18 months to put cash aside for second year

mucho happy :)  :)  :)  :) 

8. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    :lol 
    Such foolish optimism....

This message brought to you by your unfriendly neighborhood pessimist, who reminds you that we are all doomed.