Awesome, my wife likes Animated

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Sideswipe80, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And her favorite character is Bulkhead. I may have to get her the talking Leader sized version. Anyone else's wife/girlfriend dig animated?

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    My wife likes it, but than she's also a Transformers fan and enjoys Beast Wars, Cybertron & RID along with Animated. She enjoyed the 2007 movie, but thought it could have been better. Beast Machines she thought was a great show and story, but not a great show or story for Transformers. She thinks G1 is painful to watch and believes that their wouldn't be half as much love for it if every fan who grew up with it took off their 'rose colored glasses' -though she admits that the show is a classic and enjoyable in that sense-. And she's absolutely hates most of Armada -reminds her too much of Pokemon-, but admits that once Starscream switches sides it gets a little better and than it gets good with Jetfire's appearance and just gets better from there. Energon she thinks is perhaps the worst Transformers series ever written and she lost interest when her favorite two Decepticons -Demolishor & Starscream- were mindwiped and brought back as a 'TRUKK-MONKY' & a 'loyal stoodge'.

Her favorite character overall is Thunderblast and she really likes Big Convoy's toy. All in all... I suspect her of being a Decepticon fan...

Her favorite Animated Decepticon is Blackarachnia and, yeah, she really likes the show... :lol 

3. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My wife likes Animated, she even watched it while away on a scientific research cruise. We watch it every Saturday when it comes on.

4. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have no Girlfriend so I don't know she Like Animated.

5. BarBoBot

BarBoBot Well-Known Member

My girlfriend rolled her eyes when I asked if she wanted to watch it wuth me. She loves it now. She seems even more excited to watch it than me sometimes.

6. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lol 

7. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

hmm I haven't even though about having her watch it. Being grounded kinda makes that complicated... Yes im 19 and still being grounded ^_^

8. SeishinKibou

SeishinKibou Well-Known Member

yay for being a chick already~ :lol  XD

9. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

im not married but my sister has seen a few and she thinks they destroyed bumblebees image....from the movie also we dont have cable so usually i go over to my friends house to watch it and whenever i ask my mom if i can go over she just rolls her eyes and says yes she has seen part of the soundwave ep but thats it

10. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my g/f likes it

11. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No she didn't even watch it yet, but my mother saw it with me once because I was watching it(Thrill of the Hunt) while downloading something for her.

Now she wants to watch every episode.

12. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

My gf likes it. She seems to be a fan of Bulkhead and cracks up at most of what he says. I think she likes Sari as well.

13. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Man I wish I had a wife. We could have sex and enjoy animated at the same time!

14. Xformermike

Xformermike LAZY

Above: .......what....the fuck man....

mine likes animated too.....but she's an animator as well; so that's a given... She likes bumblebee the most...

Mike,

15. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My wife missed some earlier episodes so last week we watched them together. She liked Soundwave and it seems to like Sari as well. She thinks Bulkhead is cute and cuddly, lol.

16. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Well i'm a girl and i can definitely say i like Animated very much!

17. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    My girlfriend likes animated too. She's watched pretty much the whole series with me so far and shares my excitement at getting the new torrent every weekend!

She never had any exposure to transformers before meeting me, but she seems quite interested, she even likes to transform my alts for fun.

I think Bulkhead is her favourite character as well.

18. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Banned

Mind if I check?

19. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My girlfriend doesn't like it, or Transformers for that matter, and although that would be a happy plus, I still think she's fantastic and makes me laugh with her antics. One day I'll tie her down and make her watch Transformers (not that way)

20. Necrophon

Necrophon Speaker of Death TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    My wife loves it and watches it with me every week. She too loves Sari and Bulkhead, (You folks seeing a pattern here yet?) she thinks they are adorable. She's gone from knowing only who Optimus Prime is for the last three years, to knowing every Autobot's name on the show. Just the other day she asked me when the toys are coming out because she wants to buy Bulkhead.
    Also I don't know if it's because of her enjoying Animated or not, but lately she's begun to lurk on these boards and talking about creating an account.