1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Autovolt 127

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Roller, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Roller

Roller Keep on rollin'! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Excellent buyer. Fast payment.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    good buyer, paid promptly, very communicative.

3. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    He PM'd me asking me for a Classics Skywarp/Magnus I had for sale. I gave him a quote and he asked me to hold it for him for a bit and that he would pay after his birthday. A few weeks went by and he never got with me. i finally PM'd him asking when his birthday exactly was, and he responded that the deal was off, and that he had already gotten one. He never let me know, and I turned down other buyers due to the fact that I was holding it for him.

He seems like a nice guy, but his communication is not the best. I would recommend to sellers that they get money up front rather than hold items from him.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Sorry,about that I forgot about you,My Bad!

5. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Sold him a Classics Devastator and the deal went great. Very fast payment and great communications. I highly recommend him to anyone.

6. xenocryst

xenocryst Why yes, I *am* a geek. TFW2005 Supporter

Great buyer. This member was patient, had good communication, and stood by the deal even though the sale had a couple issues. We experienced a higher than expected shipping rate and I had a bit of trouble keeping up with so much communication at the beginning because of so many buyers. Thanks for working with me!