Autograph

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by shelbee350, Jun 15, 2014.

1. shelbee350

shelbee350 Well-Known Member

So I am curious, has anyone gotten the voice actors to sign their characters that they voiced? Going to Botcon this week and debating if I want to get my MIB ehobby Astrotrain box signed by Jack Angel or re-issue Smokescreen. I don't know if that hurts or helps the value. Thoughts?

2. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've done it. I had David Sobolov sign both my original BW Depth Charge and his Universe redeco, Paul Eiding signed my G1 Perceptor, and Gregg Berger signed my G1 Grimlock. All of those were loose. I also had Garry Chalk sign my 10th Anniversary Optimus Primal and David Kaye sign my 10th Anniversary Megatron. Both of those were MISB.

Without a certificate of authenticity to accompany them, I would say getting them signed hurts the value, because there's no way to prove it really is their signature. But I do it for the coolness factor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

"Value."

Hah.

Value is nothing but an individual's perception. Get the signatures. It's a cool story to tell, more than anything.