Autobus Prime's Blurry Robot Theater

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Autobus Prime, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    I love that we have "like" buttons on this forum now, but I still had to comment. I miss the old photo-comic making days! Good to see a few more strips from your series. :) 

2. UltimateOptimus

UltimateOptimus Long-time Hungarian Truck

Hard Times At Blurry Robot Productions.

3. Primon4723

Primon4723 Autobot

Welcome back.

4. halconfenix

halconfenix burning the wallet

Twitter:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    :popcorn !

lets see where this goes, also... I'm glad you are back, even if it is for a few strips!

5. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

Shane: So did I, so I made some comics, now they're back. :D 
    UltOp: Better hard times than no times though. :) 
    P4723: Thanks! :hookday 
    fenix: The important thing is, it's still not the longest hiatus. I checked, I came in just under 2 years this time. :hookday 

• Like Like x 1
  6. Autobus Prime

[​IMG]

B.R.T.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are 3 more remaining.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. UltimateOptimus

You wanna know something, Autobus Prime old palbot old buddytron? Seeing you in your new Autobus body putting Pinky the Truckou Shinki, a relic of the Haxxmas Days (ah, the Glory Days...), in the box for Trash Night, I gotta bad feeling mebbe my next eternity ripping and tearing the neverending nightmarish onslaught of the White Serpent and his Legion demons in the Allshell like the Doom Slayer - me and my fellow superpsycho supersoldier boys, girls and kids in the crack elite commando team, the Sideswipe-and-Tsugaru-Rescue Squad, DoomPrime included (send my regards to the LEGO/Power Rangers/Disney Princess Megamaniac (and Ex-Star Wars Megapsycho - long, ugly story. Has to do with an Episode that ends with VIII...) for me if you see him and tell him I send you - you'll get a discount on "Get Outta Darkest Hour" hardware) - was in the end the best thing that ever happened to me for the life of me...

But lose not hope, mine brothers and sisters in battle eternal. Although now is our Darkest Hour, we have faced and conquered far darker, longer and worse nights than this. By Sister Shannon Masters, the Warrior Nun, in this Darkest Hour, may the Light at the end bring an end to our eternal nightmare, banish this neverending Darkness for good and spring bright and eternal!

Oh. And Autobus. At least I pray there is a Happy Ending to all this after all. 'Twould be a crying shame if we all crash straight into a Gainax Ending (or Trigger Ending to be up-to-date with pop culture these solar cycles - after all, as Studio Gainax learned the hard way in the last two episodes of Evangelion the TV show, money doesn't grow on trees) faceplate-first, full throttle, maximum turbo and all cylinders a-firin'.

In Case of Worst Case Scenario: 'Twas an honor being immortalized in your TFW2005 Funny as the Triggerhappy Transhuman Transformers Transfanatic from Hungary I was, am and always will be, Autobus Prime. Thanks for all the over 13 years' worth of Rock 'N Roll Age action-packed, adrenaline-fueled, high-octane and triggerhappy memories. Catch ya on the flipside - of this world or any other.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  8. DOOMPRIME

DOOMPRIME SUPER MEGA LET IT GO!

Blurry Robot Theater has gone................bankrupt? HMMMMMM

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good to hear from you again. I am looking forward to the adventure.

10. Autobus Prime

UltOp: You planted a tiny post and it grew into a proper UltOp manifesto, excellent. :D  And you said a thing there too. :hookday 

DP: Not the first startup to go belly up!

A: And an adventure it's going to be. :D 

11. Autobus Prime

[​IMG]

B.R.T.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are 6 more remaining in the buffer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  12. UltimateOptimus

Is this why you are selling Blurry Robot Productions, my dear Autobus Prime? After finding out you basically (Decepti)conned us, the Elite Sideswipe and Tsugaru Rescue Squad (E-STARS) (Yours Truly, DOOMPRIME, Fez Findie, Moonscream, Anodythe, the Shinkis and the rest), into this straight-into-the-Devil's-realm-guns-a-blazin' suicide mission in the first place - all in the name of a bright dream forever out of reach?! Have times truly gotten that dark to make you glad the shows are over, the gear is sold and the crew saying log out - essentially dooming us to an eternity of mechfluidsoaked battle in the Allshell with the White Serpent and his endless army of Legion demons?! Have you, dear Archbishop, Prophet and Shepherd, led us, the dear readers and fellow Funnies creators of your Blurry Robot Theater, your fighting flock of faithful fanatics, that astray with heaps of junk gear and bright, shining lies?! In this, the Darkest and Longest of Nights, art thou forsaking us now?!?!

Nay. This is a sin Sister Masters can not -will not - commit.

Mark me, Autobus Prime: I would all too happily embrace the Grim Reaper's scythe with open arms by painful, mechfluidsoaked death at the hands/claws/jaws of Nazis and demons and aliens in the cold, dark, haunted streets and stained glass halls of an abandoned cathedral city in the full blood moon light of Halloween over abandoning my family and friends and faith and planet in the darkest time of need like a craven heretical High Priest of a failed cult, so powerful my faith in you and your BRT is. Pit, dressing up as a Magical Girl like dear little Schmetterling of the E-STARS would sound like a pretty good idea right about now!

Thou art stronger than this, Autobus Prime. Stronger than thou even begin to think. Companies come and go, but friends, family and Funnies are forever (even after flesh and blood and bone and steel and circuit and mechfluid have long since been eaten for breakfast by time and dirt and maggots and rust). Even a Doom Slayer like me could use a little help every now and then.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  13. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    Holy shit I was not expecting this to come back, even if this is the end for real.

14. Autobus Prime

UltOp:

Gad, I can't support all these titles. They're heavy. Way heavy man. Your speeches are as usual amazing. Also, maggots? Ew.

Also, you make me curious as to which sins Sister Masters *would* commit.
    Asking for a friend.

I have to say, you said a thing again. That's twice. :hookday  :hookday 

Also, if I may mention, Autobus' angst here is more bad-businessbot angst than anything deeper as yet. As yet...but we'll see what develops.

AB: You may find even more surprises in the near future. :hookday 

15. Autobus Prime

[​IMG]

B.R.T.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are 5 more remaining in the buffer.

[​IMG]

It is important to remember that at this point, and pretty much throughout BRT previously, Autobus has been kept basically clueless by his wayward employees. In-universe, as far as he knows, B.R.T. is purely a story, nothing more. I think that what he suspects is that his crew got involved in one of the countless shady activities going on in Altihex.

One of the big unanswered questions in BRT has always been "Why does Autobus, a nominal Autobot, locate his business in one of the most notorious Decepticon cities?" One answer to that is that Altihex, in my mind, is like a Neal Stephenson paradox city. It's got that absolute dedication to freedom, along with all the good and bad things that entails. It's a center of research and freedom of thought, but it's also a festering crime-ridden hellhole. Another answer is that Autobus DOES have some skeletons in his closet, which may be addressed at some point during this arc.

Altihex in B.R.T. is a counterpoint to Iacon, which in my continuity is ruled by the Maximal powers with the cleanest iron hand imaginable. Will the story ever get there? Maybe!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Autobus Prime

The buffer keeps growing so we post again.

Featuring the introduction of an AMAZING NEW FIGURE!
    Which I may or may not have picked up at the Painesville Ohio Flea Market.

[​IMG]

B.R.T.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are 7 more remaining in the buffer.

[​IMG]

OK maybe not so amazing. If you're expecting 3P or MPs here your princess is in another castle. :D  Is it a defense if I say that this Belle doll is a reasonably uncommon one? :D 

But this is NO limited arc, folks. This is the real deal, however long it takes! What was always holding me back from updating this was that I couldn't figure out how to tell the rest of the story in a way that made any sense.

Then I realized that I was looking at it all wrong. I needed to take the actual END I had in mind, and tell THAT first. And then will come the middle.

Believe it or not, Belle has everything to do with this.

• Like Like x 2
  17. UltimateOptimus

And just when all hope for Autobus Prime, Blurry Robot Productions, the Elite Sideswipe and Tsugaru Rescue Squad and Blurry Robot Theater as a whole seemed lost...
    just when I, UltimateOptimus and the E-STARS are about to live the rest of our solar cycles playing DooM in Hell (that is rippin' and tearin' every last foul Legion demon the disgusting White Serpent can throw at us from his endless army in the Allshell 'till either we or they are done - and believe me, folks, Forever is a long time) in the name of Tsugaru and Sideswipe...
    just when our Autobot Transit Former hero seemed all too ready to turn in his Bright Hopeful Willing-to-Function Futurist Club membership card in and face certain termination at the servoes and gunbarrels of some rustfraggin' Decepticon killseekers in the cold, dark, Allspark-forsaken steel streets of Altihex, Cybertron's Paradox City, where Light and Darkness, Autobot and Decepticon, Maximal and Predacon, Bright Young Idealist and Mechfluidthirsty Rotten Slagbucket, Hi-Grade Energon and Lo-Grade Slag call home (kinda like Gemini in the Zodiac)...
    a Princess (the real steel deal, the kinda Princess DoomPrime would happily welcome to his court of Disney Princesses if you get my drift (and that's not the Autobot Samurai Sportscar we's talkin' 'bout, femmes and gentlemechs)) named Belle comes knocking.
    A Princess of a newblood indie software startup (video games, I hope) with only a hundred million cred trust fund to her name. (After all, where most video game companies start life in basements and garages, Sierra started life in a log cabin, now sadly burnt down as of this day. Hey, bot's gotta start from somewhere.)
    A Princess who knows who our handsome Transit Former is - or at least knows of him.
    And with her came the first rays of sunshine to this Darkest Hour the E-STARS and Yours Truly are drowning way too deep in ever since this trigger-happy, deliciously psycho little Suicide Rescue Mission into the Allshell of ours started all cylinders firing in Christmas 2010 by way of Operation: MAGI. Ain't no Autobot Matrix of Leadership, but she'll be the next best thing to happen to Autobus, BRP, the E-STARS and BRT in general since the Double Cheese McRoyal Menu.

Light Our Darkest Hour, Princess Belle. Ain't no Warrior Nun Areala, I know, but right now, Your Royal Cyberspaceness, you're our only ticket outta this New Dark Age. Otherwise Autobus Prime is gonna be the Last Bus to the Allspark on a one-way trip to Deactivation City.

'Sides, last I checked HalconFenix and Frenzy in the Gundam, their Atom Driver Express ride to the Allshell has been takin' way too long for them to arrive. And I have a bad feeling by the time they come to the rescue, there won't be enough of us left to fill a matchbox coffin for our funerals back home when the White Serpent's done with us.

18. Autobus Prime

To make an epic comic. Make any comic. Then wait for UltOp to bring the epic. Never fails!

UltOp: You said that thing again! 3x now. :hookday  :hookday  :hookday 

Ooh, "real steel", we could rent out the empty BRT headquarters for a boxing ring. Putting that one on the side for now.

Belle's no Areala, indeed. She's read a lot of books though. Right? And she talks to furniture. That's not too common.

"Atom Driver", you remind me of that and it makes me realize how long the hiatus was. Better post another to make up time!

19. Autobus Prime

[​IMG]

B.R.T.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are 6 more remaining in the buffer.

[​IMG]

This is semi-autobiographical in one respect anyway. I do sell stuff as "BlurryRobot Sales" online, and that IS my Ebay backdrop.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    A chair is just something you sit on.

That table behind them? They can sit on that.