Autobots vs Decepticons in Action-Packed Transformers Stop Motion Video! War for Cybertron: Siege

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The Decepticons are after the location of the Autobot spaceship, the Ark! See how the story unfolds in this exciting Transformers stop motion video inspired by the toys from the War for Cybertron: Siege line! Watch as some of the coolest features of these figures come to life, like the combining weapons and Weaponizer figures of the C.O.M.B.A.T. (Cybertronian Omnifunctional Modular Battlefield Assault Tech) Weapons system. Fans who decoded all the hidden UV codes from War for Cybertron: Siege toy packaging unlocked early access to this epic 5-part video. Now you can watch it here as one seamless video! The story within this video is not tied to the War for Cybertron Trilogy entertainment series.

Video Highlights:
    1:21 Cog Weaponizes Sideswipe
    2:36 Micromaster figures combine to form a weapon
    3:04 Optimus Prime vs Megatron

War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 01.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 02.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 03.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 04.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 05.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 06.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 07.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 08.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 09.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 10.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 11.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 12.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 13.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 14.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 15.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 16.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 17.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 18.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 19.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 20.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 21.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 22.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 23.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 24.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 25.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 26.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 27.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 28.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 29.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 30.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 31.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 32.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 33.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 34.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 35.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 36.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 37.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 38.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 39.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 40.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 41.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 42.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 43.jpg War For Cybertron Siege Stop Motion Hasbro 44.jpg

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 10
  2. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Haven't they already made some similar WFC siege stop motion fight videos?
    It's annoying that they keep somehow not using Flywheels' duocon ability, that he can split into two vehicles - instead he seems to just turn into a jet here. Also, mighty nice of him to just stand there patiently and wait for Sideswipe and Cog's 2 minute Power Rangers style transformation to finish. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  3. unicronsupreme

unicronsupreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I find it kinda strange that they didn't highlight Flywheels' split transformation, which I think is pretty cool.

I've always wondered why stuff like this and the upcoming show always seem to come out after the line is over. I'm not sure what the promotional benefit is of doing this for toys that aren't on shelves anymore. They didn't even show anything past wave 1.

• Like Like x 1
  4. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    Love it. The overdone anime "power up' transformations and lighting effects are fantastic.

It seems really weird to post this up when Wave 1 of Earthrise are beginning to hit saturation and none of this will be anywhere to be found.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wil

Wil Well-Known Member

I gotta be honest, it seems kinda late for this. Awesome video though. 

• Like Like x 2
  6. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    I kinda liked the music from when Megatron was in tank mode.

7. Luke Hostad

Luke Hostad Well-Known Member

Like the Star Wars blaster sounds, pretty cool video!

8. Skycutter

Skycutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Looks like they finally finished the little clip battles they did

9. AnonymousDwell

AnonymousDwell Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Please enjoy this stop motion video."
    "© 2018 HASBRO STOP MOTION BEING USED"

:lol 

That was awesome though as usual. I still want a full scale TV series made this way but I know it's prohibitively costly by today's standards.

• Like Like x 1
  10. denebian

denebian I've got better things to do tonight...

News Credits:
    So its just the 5-part blacklight code videos collected into one video? Still pretty awesome for everyone who didn't keep up with the blacklight codes.
    I was hoping Earthrise would continue this with a similar stop-motion video series.

11. NervJMSL

NervJMSL Member

Anyone else bothered by the fact the lower half of Skytread just popped up from the \"Optimus Trailer\" dimension?

• Like Like x 1
  12. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime Subjectively Objective

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not really. Par for the course.

What bothered me was that Cog eats it hard and at the end of the video, Optimus is all like: "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" while Cog's smoldering corpse sits around somewhere in the background on the side of the bridge where Megatron is, because fuck Cog, apparently.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  13. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I’ll have to watch it again with the sound muted. As soon as they dropped the beat, I immediately started doing fist pumps and dancing around. Next thing I knew, it was over.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Taziir

Taziir Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really enjoyed that, really well done stop motion.

If there is any justice in this world then @OptimusTimelord would be getting paid by Hasbro to make these

15. breaux man

breaux man I'm Me

I think I have the same question as many...where was Skytread's tank?
    Otherwise, good stop motion.
    Carry on...

16. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    I get tired of random Bot vs Con fight vids where the Autobot predictably beat's the Decepticon with ease. BUT, at least it wasn't Bumblebee stealing Sideswipe's thunder. Which is still one of the biggest highlights in the WFC Trilogy so far.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Me! That's all I could think of the first half of the video.

18. Exodus

Exodus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool, totally didn't know that they had weaponizers for the figures :p  Yup I'm a bit behind...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ruminus

Ruminus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I\'m guessing this has been out in Japan for awhile and just making it to the states.  The music seems very different than what would be done for a U.S. market.  Just my opinion though.  Loved it!

20. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah this is from like 2 years ago, it even says 2018 at the bottom of the screen

• Like Like x 1