Autobots and "survivors"

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cynik, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Cynik

Cynik Member

In AOE, Attinger had the deck of cards, consisting of autobots and decepticons, as we all know already. While there has been some speculation that Sideswipe was seen without an X on his face. I'm not sure if this is true or not, as I haven't seen his face, only Bumblebee and Ironhide.

Now if this is true about Sideswipe, how come didn't appear when Optimus called for all autobots? I'm assuming that they generally stayed in the Americas and didn't make their way to Europe, Asia, or Africa. When the other remaining autobots appeared and began arguing, I believe Drift complained about Bumblebee, so it's safe to assume they basically in the same area.

Sideswipe(my favorite autobot) is well known for being smaller than the others in DOTM and probably the quickest and most versatile. So, lets assume he wasn't killed, what happened to him that he never showed up? Attinger said there were around a dozen decepticons left. I'm not sure if he was referring to the Autobots as Decepticons as well so it doesn't cause issues with the Government who didn't know Cemetary Wind were eliminating all bots in general.

Now that Optimus is off to find a safe place to hide the Seed and confront the creators, there are only 4 Autobots left, 4 Dinobots(In the movie), and 1 Galvatron. Obviously the whole lack of Galvatron in AOE is so they can begin their plot for the 5th film. We already know that Lockdown never aimed for Ratchets spark, so what did he do with the Spark? Either in his trophy room or what?

I believe Optimus will come back to Earth with some other Autobots who are roaming the galaxy still.

What do you think Lockdown was going to do with the spark? Do you think Optimus will come back with recruits? and if so, who? Is Sideswipe still in hiding, just in like a stasis(inactive) mode?

I expect complete havoc among the Autobots again without Optimus.

2. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 F.T.C

News Credits:
    If I recall, some Autobots were granted amnesty. Perhaps he had already ran off into another part of the galaxy to avoid getting offed by Cemetery Wind.

3. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Once the battle was done, a few might have said adios to Earth and gone their separate ways before KSI's plans went into action.
    Or, like you suggested, he may have been in stasis mode.

I personally think the spark scene was just done to look cool, but perhaps Lockdown was collecting sparks to have them "wiped clean" by the creators.

I'm sure Optimus will come back with new members.

4. Cataraks

Cataraks Decepticon Cannibal

My understanding of the spark grab was that it was a kill shot. Remember that KSI wanted in-tact heads and as mostly in-tact bodies as possible, so they could reverse engineer.

5. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Harold said some bots were given amnesty. (If you don't know what that means, basically that means they were set free if you will. In other words they weren't killed lol) So, Swipe and others could still be alive.