Autobots and Decepticons strength levels (Debate and Discuss

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Revolver Turles, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Revolver Turles

Revolver Turles Banned

Hi there!

I'm curious about each ones strength level in the movie, help me out guys.

Autobots:

Optimus prime > Bumble Bee > Ironhide > Jazz > Rachet

OR

Optimus prime > Ironhide > Bumble Bee > Jazz > Rachet

I like to think ironhide is the second most powerful in the team, due to his cannons and being wiser than the others, but bumble bee shows he's more superior

E.G. Bumble Bee left Barricade in a near-death state and wasen't tired, he was the one who killed Brawl whilst missing two legs and previously being damaged by sector 7

On the other hand, Ironhide didn't get any damage from blocking Starscreams missiles, with Bumble Bee.

Bumble Bee reminds me of Bardock from DBZ (you know, Goku's father), he's like a lower level saiyan whilst the others are elites (All the other autobots have positions in the team, Ironhide as the weapons guy, Jazz second in command, Rachet as medical expert, and Optimus prime as leader, Bumble Bee is a "scout") but yet, Bardock is more than twice as powerful than the rest.

Decepticons:

Megatron > Starscream > Blackout = Brawl > Bonecrusher > Barricade > Scorponok > Frenzy

not much to debate here, but it's either Optimus prime = Starscream or Optimus was holding back the whole time due too "safety of the humans" and stuff, which actually makes sense

Well, Discuss!!!!

2. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Bumblebee is probably the weakest Autobot, probably after Ratchet (with Jazz being an actual warrior while Ratchet is a medic). There wasn't enough bot action in the movie to properly guess, though.

3. Revolver Turles

Revolver Turles Banned

Jazz died....died......DIED!!

when optimus failed to catch sam and mikela, umble bee succeeded in doing so, and jazz died by the way.

4. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Yea cause Megatron killed him. I mean come on Megatron made Prime his bitch. That shouldn't even count since Jazz's death was such a once-sided fight....well it wasn't even a fight. Merely an execution.

5. Revolver Turles

Revolver Turles Banned

It took all three other (not OP or BB) Autobots to take down Brawl right?

BB was the one who killed Brawl when he got back up (he was pretty pissed)

BB > Brawl > other three autobots

6. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Bumblebee is absolutely weaker than Brawl. If he managed to kill Brawl, was because Brawl was left in a poor shape after fighting the other three autobots, and Bumblebee shot him with all his weaponry. It wasn't a fight, it was target practice.

7. Robimus

Robimus Wanna'be Cassettebot

News Credits:
    I don't really think any of the movie bots came across as weak, Bumblebee least of all. Of course Bumblebee's function is as a scout, not a warrior. They each have their role.

8. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    As has been said, Jazz's death certainly can't be counted against him (or should we then count G1 Prime dying in the 86 movie as him being weaker than those that survived?).

As for Bumblebee...I'd say odds are he is the "weakest" of the autobots, though they all have proven that they can hold their own rather decently in combat. Sure he managed to take down Brawl...who had already been wailed on by the other autobots, not to mention it was a damn lucky shot that did him in.

9. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Ironhide>Optimus>Jazz>Ratchet>Bumblebee

Megatron>Brawlastator>Blackout>Starscream>Barricade>Scorponok/Bonerbreaker>Frenzy

Might need a little tweaking in the Decepticons

10. Revolver Turles

Revolver Turles Banned

LOL

I too like brawlastator and bonebreaker.....

If Ironhide couldn't take on starscream, then you FAIL

11. Robimus

Robimus Wanna'be Cassettebot

News Credits:
    Starscream has gotta be right behind Meg's, I mean he beat the snot out of Ironhide and Ratchet at the same time. Brawl.......er Devastator er...........Brawl was very tough but came across as stupid to me.( Don't just stand there and get shot! Move stupid!). Blackout got beat by the "ewwwww" humans. The Autobots worked in many instances as a team while the 'Cons seemed to line up one at a time in the final battle. Decepticon's get no points for teamwork. The only two 'Cons that worked toghether were Barricade and Frenzy but neither was part of the Mission City battle.

12. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

That ain't very nice

Ironhide is the oldest and most experienced of the 5 main movie Bots. He has those big fucking cannons that are longer than his legs and have over 10,000 parts each. And I recall hearing that Ironhide destroyed a planet. The reason he and Ratchet couldn't take on Starscream was because they needed to protect Sam, not to mention he just got blasted away by one of Starscream's missiles trying to protect the civilians, and he was already fighting for a bit, Starscream was just waiting in the background until then

13. RHansen

RHansen Veteran

News Credits:
    your looking way to much into it man, how are you thinking, nothing but physical strength? fighting capabilities? speed? what are you taking into account with all this?

It sounds like your going for brute force strength and nothing but, in which case it would be largest to smallest when it came to that, but factor in speed, firepower and fighting ability and the ranks start changing of whos technically better

14. Revolver Turles

Revolver Turles Banned

C'mon man i'm joking, i was also confused with the names at first, but i just call brawl brawl after the movie figures.

I didn't think the word fail was a serious word, sorry anyhow.

Yeah, those guns are crazy, but if he was the most powerful, then he would be the leader, like how megatron is in the movie. Also, it's proven that he is the hardest boss in the movie game, but thats not canon.

15. Revolver Turles

Revolver Turles Banned

Actually, i'm not on about strength allone, i meant all-roundness in strengh, Bumble bee has the most courage to mix with his abilities making him the second most powerful IME (in my eyes).

16. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Leader isn't decided by strength, but the cheesy kids cartoon shit like courage, intelligence, decision making, etc

17. Nocturn

Nocturn Doesn't really use TFW

Barricade: pwned by "my small little friend"

Blackout: shot in the "lugnutz" by some guy.

Brawl: Cmon it took 4 autobots and a troop of solidiers with mother****ing rocket launchers to take him down.

SS: Didn't even try actual fighting, just flew around like a tool

Scorpy: He's a Scorpion.
    so for decpeticons:

Megatron>Brawl>Bonecrusher>Blackout>Starscream>Scorponok>Barricade>Frenzy

and the autobots:

Prime>Ironhide>Ratchet>Bumblebee>Mojo the Dog>Jazz

Ratchet: chopped off brawls arm.

18. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Don't play down Starscream. He's a fantastic surprise-attacker. Who expects a jet to fly into a city street? The fact that he took down Ratchet and Ironhide alone was very impressive... AND Ironhide was totally frightened. Yelling "IT'S STAHSCREAM! MOVE! MOVE!" Shows that he knows what SS can do. Brawl gets points for sheer endurance. The guy just wouldn't go down.

Blackout had a majority of surprise in his first attack, NOBODY was expecting him. The city battle was a very vulnerable time for him.

19. Nocturn

Nocturn Doesn't really use TFW

Yes but...Bbonecrusher cut a bus. In half. and made it go on fire for no reason. Why? Because he hates civil transportation.

Starscream shot things and flew away. (which would explain the chicken legs then!)

20. ^o^CORVUS^o^

^o^CORVUS^o^ You call on me to solve a crooked rhyme

Ebay:
    For the Autobots its easily Prime who is on top in overall strength and probably fighting ability. He took out Bonecrusher pretty easily. After being tackled, knocked off an overpass, and sucker-punched by ol Boney, Prime hit him so hard that it popped his left optic out, and then sliced off his arm and noggin like it was no big thing.

He's the only one who had a prayer in a one-on-one fight with Megatron, and got some good licks in during their final fight, but in the end Megs was too powerful, even for him. Megs was just a monster in this film.

Ironhide is probably second in terms of physical strength, and likely has the most firepower at his disposal. Ratchet is probably next in line.

Bumblebee is definitely no slouch. He kicked Barricade's chrome, and yeah...it was arguably a "lucky" shot that allowed him to take down Brawl, but he wasn't in the best of shape either. He'd lost both legs for Primus' sake!

Jazz is probably the most agile, but physically the weakest of the autobots we saw in the movie. He also probably had the biggest set of cast-iron manifolds ;)