Autobot Civil War (my version)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by King Kaiser, Jun 20, 2014.

1. King Kaiser

King Kaiser BEARS!!!!

The year is 2147. Optimus Prime and Galvatron have came to peace solutions after the Great War. Optimus returned to Iacon to rebuild.

7 Years Later:

Bumblebee was accused of murdering Alpha Trion when he came to visit Iacon. Bumblebee was sent to the chopping block but escaped. He knew the Optimus did it as he witnessed Optimus murder the old bot with a cold, sharp, deadly blade. He knew that Optimus was not the same as he was 7 years ago.

He showed proof of Optimus's Tyranny to his Autobot comrades, about half of them formed a rebellion against the Autobot Leader. Even those loyal to Prime knew he had to be stopped.

Here a the cast:

Rebellion:

The eight leaders- Ultra Magnus, Ironhide, Roadbuster, Prowl, Springer, and Sideswipe and Bumblebee and King Grimlock

Brainstorm

Bluestreak

Slag

Swoop

Snarl

Sludge

Rewind

Rung

Bulkhead

Hound

Swerve

Wheeljack

Scoop

Trailbreaker

Whirl

Arcee

Evac

Hot Shot

Rattrap

Rhinox

Optimus's Regime:

Optimus Prime (leader)

Rodimus (second-in-command)

Dai Atlas

Huffer

Smokescreen

Cosmos

Red Alert

Grapple

Hundreds of soldiers

Star Saber's Group:

Star Saber

Lockdown

Drift

Jazz

Powerglide

Skywarp

This series will have deaths in large quantity like in The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones to make it interesting ;) 

2. King Kaiser

King Kaiser BEARS!!!!

Part 1 of 10: Sideswipe's POV

"So what do you think has gotten into Optimus?" Whirl asked Swerve at his bar.

"I think he is not really Optimus, Optimus even if war torn, would not do that"

"Swerve and Whirl ha always gotten on Sideswipe's nerves. He just could not stand them. Swerve was a short and stocky bot and Whirl was tall and skinny." Swipe thought.

It had been nearly eight years since I lost my brother, Sunstreaker. It was during the Siege of Iacon, I defended the left wall while he defended the right. The cons shot a siege weapon at my wall and hit me straight in the hip. The cons poured into the walls of Iacon. He rushed to my wall to help. A con sliced him on the throat, he continued to fight and told me to run. I did. The last thing I saw where cons stabbing and grabbing at him. I shared one last glance with my younger brother. It should've been me who died that day and Sunstreaker be telling this story.

All of the sudden these corrupt Prime Regime guards came in. One approached me and asked me this question:

"Rebel or Loyalist?"

I replied with not my words but with me sticking a blade into his hand and slicing his throat with one of Swerves bottles of energon.

"C'mon guys to the ship!" Prowl commanded.

I did not argue. In a matter of moments we were running for the ship. We got on but the Regimists were everywhere. I got off of the ship to clear it off. I turned around and saw Lockdown. Then I felt the cold...

"You think he is good enough for a random boss" Lockdown asked his commander.

"In the name of my lord and savior, Primus. I think he will go for a nice ransom" The tall figure said with a smug look in his eyes".

I could not tell who he was but he was very familiar, before I could recognize him Lockdown shot me with something and again I felt the cold".

3. King Kaiser

King Kaiser BEARS!!!!

What do you guys think of POVs? Who would you like to see as a POV?