3D Artwork: AUTOBOT CITY (2011 Version)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by roadblaster, Sep 29, 2011.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

That is really cool! It's like the Cybertronian equivalent of Stormwind (Warcraft). You've provided an excellent city layout that provides visual aesthetics and logical functionality. I was comparing your legend with the second picture (dual monitor for the win) and noticed the sudden scale of the complex when reading P & Q. Is it safe to assume that those two structures are roughly the size of an urban mall? If so, that really allows one to take in the overall size and scale of the city itself as a whole. Any chance for some street-level images? Do you have any individual renderings of the OC Citybots?

~Z

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Beautiful, I want to live there...and you'd make a great city planner. :) 

3. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Like a Real City!

4. roadblaster

roadblaster Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I didn't want to clog up the board with them all, so I'll send you a message...

5. roadblaster

roadblaster Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I've decided that in 'my' version of Autobot City, Metroplex probably won't have Scamper or Sixgun anymore- because 'Scamper' is a rediculous name, second only to 'Powermaster Lube' in histories most camp transformer names, and because I honestly believe that no one in their right mind would every say 'Quick Metroplex, the city is under attack! Combine your MASSIVE guns with that command pod of yours into one single robot- That will be far more use to us, probably'.

So that means he'd need someone to drive up his ramps and park in his hangar- making him more 'playable'. So Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present the Micromaster Streetfighter Patrol......to fight on the streets of Autobot City.

As for their names, I wanted them to be as close as possible to those of their inspiration, so Cammy has become Cammo, for obvious reasons, E. Honda is E. Hounder because he runs around 'hounding' the other Micromasters into action, Ryu is Ray-Out a tank with a raygun and Ken Masters is now Strikemaster, as 'Ken' means fist/strike or something similar in Japanese.

Their mottos are the character's victory quotes from various versions of Streetfighter,

Attached Files:

6. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I.. have this URGE to.. build it o_O .. This is a bad ass Idea man, I really like where you went with it a LOT!! Were the extra buildings designed off existing toys of the Micromasters bases, or or they original all the way through?